chapter4

Hey guys i am back actually was watching television i got bored for sometime so in this chapter i am mainly and mostly say about natsu and Yash.Natsu is one my best friends and he is from china and he never talks a lot and he will always silently listen and sometime it gets on his nerves when Natsu tries and goes and flirts with girls .That is one of his main weakness.otherwise he is perfect.once he has a crush on any girl he does not even have the guts and go to his crush and say at least hi to her that's is the main weakness wiTh him.He had a crush on a girl name Mysorie and when Mysorie came to know about it and the class came to know about it he became very popular in that day and Natsu has hardly talked to Mysorie and he now spends time by having dreams about her not that much .He is studying a lot as he is 9th grade(me too),But NAtsu is a really nice sweet and charming guy.If you are a good Friend of his he may be able to guide you on the path of success that was my mistake i never took his ideas and suggestion while proposing Scarlett and that was where I lack and for now for Jasmine i have taken up all his help and i am trying my best to impress Jasmine.Jasmine has a best freind named Amanie and Amanie was the only the person who knew i like Jasmine(u guys too know it now)!.Now about Yash ,He is a good and awesome guy.As he more often with me he always keeps on guiding me on how or what i should be doing but now this is being written by me the chapters everything so no guiding and please make a account on this site and try to vote for me.Hope you are liking this till now.Yash and me have a best friend name as Bleach and this bleach is the one who is famous .me,bleach,yash usually hangout and take bleach the leader.Yash is also famous in the 8th grade(he is in 8th grade).He is strong and he is awesome .He cares about his Friends and takes care of his Friends whenever his Friends are sick and even Natsu does that.