Chapter 19-Ms.TroubleMaker and ?

-Previously-

"We should consider calling ourselves something, like a cute couple name, it'd be nice," (name) smiled and raised her head up, kissing his cheek.

"We should."

-Now-

It was a rainy Saturday morning, to be exact, it was 10:05 am. (Name) and Budo were both at a small recently opened cafe. She was drinking a cup of hot green tea with a croquette bento. Budo has the same type of bento she has. But his choice of drink was a bottle of barley tea. "It's nice that we found this place, it's actually gonna keep us dry so that we don't have to walk through the surprise rain," (name) mumbled as she chewed on her rice.

They were out to get breakfast, while they were back walking back home to her place, it began to pour all of a sudden, no one expected it. The weather channel said that it would be clear and sunny. Well, that was a 'small' lie.

"How many dates have we had now?" Budo asked, thinking about that question too.

"About over 70, most of them are dates at home since I like watching tv and pigging out to a bunch of food," she grinned and put her hand on top of his.

They sat at a small table with two stools. The only people inside the cafe were them and 2 other couples. One was much older than them while the other appeared to be in middle school. It was quite cute.

"Wait, remember when we talked about a cute couple nickname 6 days ago, I finally figured it out, will, what to call me," (name) smirked as she watched her boyfriend raise an eyebrow.

"Call me Ms.Troublemaker."

Budo rolled his eyes and snorted. "Well, it's a bit long, but it makes a lot of sense, it fits perfectly with you, I like it. We still have to figure out my name."

"Don't worry, we'll figure out one soon."