Am I dead?

"Jinxx!!" Is all I could hear, my heart pounded, I couldn't speak,I was halfway dead, that bullet is near, blood spreads the floor, the sticky floor
"Wake up Jinxx!!"
"We need you pal!!"

They didn't need me, why would they?

Beep....beep...beep is all we could hear, silent covered the room except the beeping.
Help me....am I dead? ....I feel dead...inside and out.

I want to wake up, but it's telling me to not.
Beep....beep....beep
Soon after, I saw light as bright as a lightbulb turned on, I looked around to see my friends in there Band makeup sitting at chairs looking at me happy while I'm sitting there confused.
Very confused
"What happened?" I asked the boys and they looked at eachother then at me, Andy stood up and walked to me and put his hands on my shoulders "You were shot my friend" he clarified and the others nodded. My heart raced and my mouth opened a little "What?" I whined and looked at the others and they looked down "And you guys didn't get shot?! Why just me!!" I started to get angry, Andy backed up "Jinxx...calm down brother" he said I looked down and clutched "It's nice to know that someone wants me dead" I said angrily and I got up "Jinxx get back in the bed!" I heard Ashley yell "Shut up!!" I yelled and slammed the door shut.

leaning against a pole in the front of the hospital I started smoking "Is there a place near by to where I can get a beer?" I asked myself and I got a sudden pain in my head "Agh!" I grabbed my head and got on my knees "Why" I cried "Why me" I looked at my head and saw blood dripping from them and from my head, I started to cry and my makeup covered my face as it was running off.

I got up from my knees and looked around for anything close to a bandage, I saw a long line of the "Caution" tape that police uses at a crime scene and I walked to it and picked it up, it had dirt on it but I didn't care, wrapping the tape around my head and tied it I looked back at the hospital and I saw the boys running around through the windows, I had to run, I started running into the woods that's behind there and the woods darkness swallowed me.

The crickets was making there sounds, owls hooting in the night, I made a large circle on the ground out of leaves and I laid in the circle and covered my face. Tears fell down my cheek it's warmth made me shiver, I closed my eyes and I soon slowly fell asleep.

~Jinxx Nightmare~
I'm in a dark room and I sat up and looked around, things was written in blood on the wall
"Die" , "It should've killed you" , "Don't turn the light on" ,
My heart pounded when I read the writing and I looked at the light switch and I walked to it holding my arm out to it, I heard a scream and I looked back.
"Hello?"
Silent spreads the room
I turned again to a Man with chains on him.
"CC?!" I yelled
It went black
~Present~
Morning came, as I opened my eyes my vision blurred till they got adjusted and I saw a man standing there looking down at me with his arms crossed.
"Who are you" I asked
"Common Jinxx lets get you back" CC said and he held his hand out
I shook
"NO!!" I yelled and got up and turned to run . CC growled and through a knife hitting my back, I fell on my stomach, blood was spilling out my mouth.

I screamed and woke up on my bed and I sat up and grabbed my head.
"No bullet hole?!"
I felt my back
"No stab womb?!"
I sighed of Relief
"It was just a dream"
I laid back on my bed and looked at the ceiling and saw "You glad you didn't turn the light on?" Written in blood and I screamed.

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:

Hey Guys this was my first book and I did it on Jinxx cause he's one of my favorites from BVB and i hope that y'all liked this book, I'm sorry that it was short.