Chapter 2: Job Day 1

Somehow Jayden learned to cast an spell to hide my wolf aura or whatnot from hunters and or other kinds of wolves in an jewelry.

I had her do that to one of my necklaces my mom gave the day she died; its an gold chain with an pink wolf in the middle. I decided to wear something semi-sexy which was an low cut blue blouse that shows my belly button and blue mini skirt.  "What you think sis?" I ask Jayden who wear an red button down t-shirt and black shorts. "Hot:" she said. After an quick breakfast we hop into my car and I blast Hero by Skillet and sing out loud along with Jayden.

When we arrive to Beacon Hills High School my favorite song The Great Escape by Boys Likes Girls came on and I was enjoying the song so much that I started to dance in the parking lot. I knew peopl was staring at me but I honestly didnt care. I wasnt paying attention where I was going until I accidently bump into someone and I recieved an electric shock when the person wrap their arms around me and I landed on top of him.

It was Scott! I instanly knew he was my mate. Even though I'd an job to do one part of my mind was urging me to tell him everything and beg forgivness the other half reminded me I'd a job to do.

Our lips was close when Jayden helped me off him. "Sorry about that. I'm new. My name is Amber and this is Jayden my sister. When I dance I don't pay attention to anything." I told him and blush on remembering how close our lips was.

"Its kay. I'm Scott McCall. If you need help I'll help you." he told me as he smile making me melt.

"Scott! Are you okay? Oh, Hi, I'm Alyson; Scott's girlfriend." Alyson said. "Amber." I told her my jelously spiked when saw her hand on Scott.

Suddenly the song Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne came on blasting and I looked over to see Jayden wink at me and I sang out loud making Scott know I wanted him. Alyson and Scott was shock but left before the song was over. I grab my pink iPhone (an: I have to say this I wrote this story B4 the new iPhone was announace and I even told my sister that apple should have an pink iPhone and now they have one!!!!!), turned off my car and grab my bag, turn my iPhone on, select That's What You Get by Paramore, put headphones on and walk into school.