Chapter Four

I answered the phone . . . "Hello?"

"Hey girl, where are you? I was just at your house and your mom said you left about an hour ago. Where did you rum off to?"

"I'm over Roc and them house" I toke a long gulp of my drink.

"I figured, is Ray present over there?"

"Yeah he right here eating" Ray looked over at me and raised his brow.

TehJah' sighed "Fat ass. Tell his ass I said call me PRONTO!" I choked on my drink and looked over at Ray while laughing.

"Ok girl"

I could hear shuffling in the background "Yeah, well Im'a be over there in a little bit"

"Ok and also one more thing. Have you heard from Jaii and Tani? I been trying to call them but they haven't been answering their phone"

TehJah' hummed "Uhh, no but I'm pretty sure Tani some where with Jojo"

I sighed and sat my drink down "Alright well see you in a bit"

". . .Ok"

After I hung up the phone I slammed my phone down on the counter right along with my other hand and groaned.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I don't know where the hell Jaii and Tani is, I haven't heard from them since that big ass fight had broke out at the school..."

Prince called Jaii and it kept going to her voicemail. "That isn't like her, she usually picks up after first to second ring"

I started pacing and rubbing my chin.

"She probably got into so trouble with her bad ass" Regina laughed

"You may never know" Ray shrugged

I put my index finger on my lip while biting the other. "Ohh, and TehJah' said call her pronto.."

"Yeah, I heard her. I swear she gets on my nerves sometimes"

"Damn..."

Prod shook his head and Roc busted out laughing clapping his hands.

"That was cold Ray" Prince pushed up his shades.

"I bet you won't say that shit while she in this room though"

Ray smacked his lips "I will... Some day..." He looked down at his phone and Prince busted out laughing.

"Mhmm I bet she be having your ass in check"

"Shit Reigna knows better. She knows she'll get whopped for talking to me like she crazy" Prod smacked Regina's ass causing her to put him in a headlock

"You can not whoop ass and even if you did you wasn't going to do shit"

I leaned back on the wall and crossed my arms over my chest looking over at them two.

Reigna's Phone Starts Ringing

Reigna pushes Prod onto the couch and checked her phone. Incoming Call From Jaii

"Who is that?"

"Damn nigga you nosey"

Prod smacked his lips and threw a pillow at Ray. "Man shit your taco eating ass up"

Roc covered his mouth in shock and I jusy shook my head. Reigna finally answered her phone and came and stood right beside me.

"Hello?"

"Aye, um where you at?"

"At Prince and them house, why what's up?"

"I'm kind of in a bit of trouble, um tell Ivoryy to call m-"

Reigna sighs. "AGAIN! What the fuck did you do this time?

"... Fighting, but it was a good reas-"

"I don't even wanna hear it bro" Reigna hands me the phone and I slowly toke it putting it up to my ear.

"Where are you?"

"Hey, umm .. Can you come and get me from the park? I had got a ticket for fighting.

It quite for a bit and she spoke again. "Hello?"

"Yeah... I'm here. What park are you at?"

"Red Bird park, over on the West"

"Alright, I'm on my way" I hung up the phone and gave it back to Reigna.

"What's going on with Jaii now baby?"

I rubbed my temple and sighed "Her ass got a ticket for fight and now I have to go pick her up" I went over to the counter and grabbed my keys.

"Aye Ivoryy Ima come with..." She quickly put on her shoes and grabbed her purse and phone.

We both walked out the house and got in the car. I looked over at Reigna and she shook her head.

"What the hell we going to do with Jaii?" I shrugged

"Hell I don't even know but Ima sure have a long talk with her"

Reigna just nodded and looked down at her phone. And we pulled out the driveway heading to where Jaii were.

~

Honestly I'm thinking about just deleting the book. What do y'all think? Cause it's kind of not making sense to me. Instead of doing a sequel ima just finish the book here and leave it at that. I have other books I wanna publish but it seems like y'all are more interested in this boy band that's not even together anymore 🙄 but I guess we all like different things but please got read Part II I barely have people reading that.

Ivoryy💋