To Lose Myself In Him

I watched him as I entered the room we shared, he was lying in bed reading and all I knew as I crawled on the bed towards him, and lay my head against his chest was that I wanted him.

His skin was so smooth and hot against my cheek, I could feel his heart race as my hand snaked under the covers searching and finding his growing arousal. His eyes darkened with desire as my hand stroked him through the soft cotton trousers he was wearing. My fingers slipped beneath the waistband and began to stroke and tease him, his breathing was coming in short rasps as I curled my body around him and guided his hand to my breast.

We were lying face to face staring into one another' eyes, hands touching one another and breathing become shallower. I was driven by my need to see him, to feel him lose control within me so with a deep sigh I released my hold upon his body. Smiling to myself I brought my hand up over my own skin, knowing in the pale light of the hallway shining through he would see my fingers caressing the curve of my hip, teasing the skin up to my breast that had till now been neglected. Cupping the soft flesh in my the palm of my hand, my fingers followed his pattern of pinching and stroking the pebbled nipple. I couldn't contain the whimpers and moans that escaped my lips as I felt his warm breath against my neck and my body responded to every kiss, every bite and caress he gave me. I was on fire and needed a release from the torment he was creating deep within my body, the smirk on his face and the glint his eyes told me this was far from over and I felt his large strong hands slide down my ribs. His thumbs rubbed my hips as his long fingers teased me by skimming over the one place I needed them, my own hand followed his and found it's home teasing the tingling and moist flesh.

I could see even in the dim light his eyes darkening even more as he saw what I was doing to my own body, I felt his fingers mould into my own as we stroked the slick flesh, causing my body to move of it's own volition against our fingers. Pulling my hand away I lost myself to the sensation as his fingers sped up their circular movement against the nub that had become so sensitive and my moans deepened at every movement. I could feel how close I was and I arched up, my fingers reaching out to stroke him I wanted to his breath catch, feel him come close to losing control under my touch. My muscles tightened and I felt the small explosion release within me, he wasn't going to stop though, he took me through that first orgasm into another dipping one then two fingers within my pulsating heat and grazing my breast with his teeth. His warm breath against my skin as he urged me to lose control over and over again was driving me to distraction.

My hips were rising and falling to the rhythm he had created, the sweat was running off my body as I drifted closer still to the third and knowing him, not final orgasm. I felt his hand slip away from me and his mouth capture my own in a passionate kiss, out tongues duelling for a dominance neither would surrender to. I felt him move, his hands sliding down my arms, along my hips and thigh, showering my aching, hot skin in butterfly kisses. Lifting my head I opened my eyes and looking into the man who was going to have be crying out his name in a short period of time, he was my own personal God and looking at his face he was going to taking me to new heights. His handsome face was resting low on my stomach, his hands stroking my inner thigh making my body twitch in anticipation. He knew what I needed was his touch, whether it was his finger tips or that deadly tongue... and I wasn't afraid nor ashamed to beg if I had to.