Truth of Dare Part 2: An Olympian at the party?

Athena's POV

Zeus has decided to hold an unofficial council meeting. Great. He even invited Hades to come up to Olympus. Double great. Hera hinted that it's about our children throwing a party, and Zeus was "greatly distressed by this." Triple great. And to make matters worse, Aphrodite is throwing a HUGE fit because she was not invited to the party. *sigh* I'm  surrounded by idiots.

"Where is Zeus," I demanded to know since the meeting should've started a hour ago.

"Trying to calm down Aphrodite," Hera explained, glancing at Artemis. We were all worried  that she might blow because one of her hunters, Thalia Grace, was going to a party with boys at it. Artemis almost shot her brother Apollo because he asked if she minded if he asked Thalia out, again.

There was a loud voice. "Settle down everyone, settle down. The council meeting has begun." It was no other than Zeus who was followed by a sniveling Aphrodite.

"Great. Now we can start!" yelled Ares, who was also mad because his daughter was going to a party at Perseus Jackson's house. In fact, the only people who weren't  mad were Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, and Dionysus. And Dionysus wasn't mad only because he could drink wine right now.

"Now, I've kept you waiting long enough so I'll cut right to the chase. Our children are throwing a party and none of us are to happy about it. SO, I decided that we need to send a spy to well, spy on them while they are at the party. The only thing is though, It needs to be one of us. And I will NOT permit Aphrodite to be the spy. We need someone with high intelligence. We need Athena to be the spy."

"WHAT!? I will not go to a stupid mortal party. I have much better things to do than spy on our children."

"You will go to the party Athena. You will dress like a teenage mortal girl and go to the party and you will go by the name Kourteney."

"Yes Lord Zeus."

Aphrodite perked up. "I'll do your make up and help you choose your cloth."

"Oh no," I thought to myself. "What have I gotten myself into?" 

Hehehe. PLOT TWIST. You can thank Marcel_loves_me109 for this plot twist. I'll try to post maybe this week, but no promises. I do want to say though, I really enjoy the encouraging comments that you guys put on my story, and I do like to hear your ideas and may use them. So please by all means say them. And Marcel_loves_me109 if you are reading this, I am going to use the second part of your idea in the next part, so keep reading.

I have a little mission for you awesome snowflakes. If you can please take a few minutes and try to think of some truths and dares for Octavian, Max (my character), Athena, and Thalia I'd love to hear them because they are the hardest ones for me to think of any questions for. If you can think of any ideas for other character who are going to be there, please comment them too.