How it all began (BoyxBoy)

CUSTOMARY WARNING: BOYXBOY SMUT AHEAD,LOTS OF SEX AND SHIT LIKE THAT!

This is my first ever story ^-^ please enjoy.

First time writing this sort of story too…//shot.

___________________________________

How It All Began (BoyxBoy)

Fingers gently traced the scars on the boys back, the light touch on sensitive skin eliciting a soft moan from kiss-swollen lips

“I love when you make those sounds…” a quiet voice murmured in the younger boys ear, hot breath ghosting over already flushed skin, “h-hnn…” was all the older male received as a reply, a reply which the male deemed suitable as he licked at the younger boys neck lightly,forcing more of those delicious noises out.

“p-please…I-I need…” the older of the two pulled back,grinning and turning the boy over,the youngers legs wrapping around his waist “what do you need love?tell me and I’ll give it to you~” he whispered in a low,seductive tone, the boy looking at him with pleading eyes and a scarlet face,

“f-fuck me..please..I-I need you in m-me..” the boy whimpered,hiding his face in the older teens neck, said older teen was smirking widely,a glint of lust in his amber eyes,he pushed the boy back gently,tilting the younger teens face towards his and crushing their lips together,his tongue darting out,asking for entrance which was quickly granted,the kiss had made them both extremely hot and excited,the olders hands slid down the youngers back slowly until they cupped the boys butt cheeks ,carefully parting them he lifted the boy up,positioning himself at the younger teens entrance before sliding in quickly and smoothly,making the boy gasp and shudder against him,he was almost too big for the younger boy.

“n-nnn! P-please, move…” the boy moaned,whimpering softly as he was laid on his back,his legs hooked around the others waist, the older boy just smirked,placing butterfly kisses down the youngers jaw line,pulling out slowly before snapping his hips forwards and slamming into the boy,making him cry out in pleasure as the older male quickened his pace,his hand slipping in between them and grabbing hold of the younger boys member,stroking it lightly as he pounded into the younger male,it didnt take long for both of them to reach their limit,the younger crying out his name as he came over their chests “ah! c-cedric..!” and he felt the boy tightening around him,pushing him over the edge as he came inside the younger teen.

And then he woke up,groaning and sitting up,he glanced down at his lap and stomach,which was covered in a sticky substance.

“well shit…”

And that is how it all began for Cedric,a wet dream about his best friend.

______________________________________

Ehehe…I hope you liked it.please vote and comment and fan^-^