Chapter two - The Gameworld

It's real. It's all real.

And I'm... flying..

"Whoa Kurt!!! What the hell?!" I shouted. We were literally in the sky, floating. The Gameworld was down below us and everything looks very small from this point in the sky. But oh was I flying. "Get me down now!"

"Just relax and stay still, Ms. Sheffield. You will not fall as long as you have me with you here, or not you would already have your face hard to the ground." Kurt said, giving me an evil smirk.

"Okay, okay." But it wasn't okay. It felt like standing but with nothing on your feet to stand on, and when you look down it feels like you will get pulled to the ground from a great height.

"Come on, this way now." Kurt said, dragging me in the air.

Everything is clear and detailed from this point

Everything is clear and detailed from this point. The houses, the streets, the people, unless they didn't look like humans. They were like Kurt. And not just guys. There were children and elders, both women and men. And they don't live on the ground either. The lands somehow.. float. 

It was a beautiful city. Kingdom. Like those in Fantasy games and movies. Exactly why it's called a Gameworld. The houses were beautifully structured and the floating lands filled with different buildings. And the sky! Ooh the sky. It was the prettiest landscape I've ever seen. It was breathtaking. A mixture of yellow, orange, red, and pink. And it was warm and peaceful. The people must live in harmony here.

After a few minutes of sightseeing from the sky, there we were. The Castle. The biggest, most majestic thing here. It was huuuge and like the others, also floating. And also very beautifully and perfectly structured and carved with every detail... there.

"Welcome to the Palace." Kurt greeted me. He dropped us down right in front of the castle where there was a huge tall door which I expect is the main entrance, with all those soldiers lined up along the entrance. Now this is not what you call military trained. This is friggin' super military trained soldiers.

When we walked along the long entrance to the huge door with all the soldiers lined up, my PJs that I've been wearing since I got here transformed as we walked. Like magic. Sparks flying and changing my clothes into a pretty dress and my medium legth brown hair into a nice wavy complicated braided hairstyle. I felt literally like a princess. I felt really clean and neat. Lastly my shoes. They turned my bare feet into bare feet in really pretty leather boots. 

"And that is what I'm talking about," Kurt said. "You look royalty now. I guess His Highness was really expecting you."

"What? I look like Barbie now? Puh-lease." I scoffed.

We entered the Palace when the huge tall door opened by itself and then a voice came out of nowhere "Welcome, Ms. Sheffield." Thank you I said in my mind.

Soon we got to His Highness' throne and like any other moments like this, we bowed before spitting a single word. 

"I have brought Ms. Sheffield, Your Majesty." Kurt said.