Chapter One

Chapter One // The New Boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was excited it was my second year of high school and l came back from summer vacation. I was at my locker before classes would start looking for my best friend Sophia.

" Hey " She said leaning on the locker beside mine.

" Hi" I replied. " So what do you have first?" I had asked her pulling out my schedule handing it to her.

She grabbed it and looked with a small frown on her face. Sophia was a kinda tall girl, with nice long dirty blonde hair just reaching her waist, with her blue eyes and slim figure guys practically followed her around. 

" Well we have the same lunch, second period and last period together" She gave me back my sheet of paper.

" Oh " I guess that will beat having no classes with her.

The bell rang loudly. " See you soon" She said blowing a kiss to me. Then she turned and walked down the hallway.

I walked into class right at the second bell.  And went to find an empty seat there was only a few since everyone got here before me. Two in the front row and one in the middle row, the back seats were full.

First come first serve l guess.

So l took the middle seat, i'm not really okay with being at teachers spitting range.

The teacher was sitting behind a big desk reading every ones name aloud. I know most of them since kinder garden and some others were from different schools i met last year.

She had passed through all of our names when a boy walked through the door. All of our attention was on him. He seemed nervous handing a piece of paper to our teacher.

Nodding her head she looked at me fingering for me to come up.

" Here" she gave me the paper that boy brought. 

He was cute he had a slightly tight black shirt on with some regular blue jeans hanging on his hips. He was standing there waiting for me to read this note.

It was addressed to my teacher from the principal, a.k.a my moms four year boyfriend, asking for me to hang by this guys side for awhile meaning he's in all my classes ─ all because he's new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch and Adam ( the guy I have to drag around with me) was going to meet Sophia and eat lunch with us.

Me and Adam walked towards the table me and Sophia always sit at. 

" Hey ... uh who's that?" Sophia asked when we reached the table. Pointing at Adam.

" My names Adam i'm new here" he told her.

" Yeah and i'm babysitting him" I said to her .

" Ha ha," turning to Adam as we sat down " so your new, . . . aren't you that guy from our math class?" using her finger pointing between me and her.

I got to know Adam alot better and he's a great guy, funny too. I was just confused on why he wouldn't touch his lunch he just kept staring at Sophia, actually now that l think about it she hasn't touched her lunch either. 

It was like a staring contest between the two and each had a sparkle in their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i started writing this and was thinking high school isn't everything. And most of the time you don't find your true love during it.

Join Ella on her confused short story. Please please please don't be one of those people who use the word 'LOVE' so meaninglessly like' i love your shoes!' or something. Do you realize how weird that sounds?

By the way don't eat chocolate apple i'm sure candy apples or chocolate covered strawberries taste better. ;)

CA