THe other brother.

Howlll! I listened for my mother and father very closely. They howled at the moon every year but this year I am joining them.

Hi I’m Ella and the only daughter of the Bliss family. My older brother (The only son that has survived the cursed Blab Dodo toga), Ray Bliss, goes to college and I am left to see my parents cry over Ben, Ken, Mary (Girl as you can tell), Tommy, Liza, and Johann. Ben died the second day after his birth. Ken, his twin, died a week latter after his twin. (Ben and Ken rum) Mary died at age nineteen. Tommy and Liza died at age sixteen (Twins). Johann Bliss died ten days after Ray was born (21 now). Than ME, Ella Bliss, the only daughter that lives in the Bliss family. Ben, Ken, Mary, Tommy, and Liza Rum have the same father. Johann, Ray, and me have James Bliss. B&K, Mary, and T&L had John Rum. The Blab Dodo Toga curse John Rum’s off spring to die sometime on November 17th every year as they formed into a wolf to howl at the moon. My dad has the Angel true Heart Children. Angel True Heart Children’s name always have “Bliss” in there names that protect them from any curses. Johann was John’s kid or child. The “Devil” Mom puts it as. With me surviving the first 18 yrs of my life mom is happy.

Mom thought Johann, Mary, and Ken was going to live to see day. Especial Mary. Mary Rum, John Rum’s favorite child hoped he’d see the day she shift. Howllll!

I jumped up and let my wolf come over me like waves of the hot California sun. No one has seen my wolf until now. I run fast and hard onto the gray concrete road with trees of the wood pointing out to me.

You probably think I’m crazy but the locates here are used to wolves running around. Tourist are afraid to go our place in CF. Almost there a wolf named Mike Austin messaged me, Hey, who are you?

Ella Bliss.

Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else.

It’s ok Mike.

At that point I blocked him off of my mind. Mike’s pitch brown wolf with brown eyes that make people love him when they looked in them which didn’t happen to me. You know when you grew up the wolf or person it doesn’t bother you like others. The other members of the pack refuse to look in them but it doesn’t bother my parents or his as fact we’re the only families it doesn’t bother. When we were young his eyes were gray and mine blue. That changed his seventh birthday for him. My eyes changed to a dull gold when I was eight.

People look in his eyes but they didn't in mine. The Moon Stalker pack (mine pack) and Crest Spy (Mike’s pack) seemed to be grant friends. Two different packs go along in each some how went to Moon Crest Spy Stalker to some. But we are always DIFFERENT PACKS!

Almost here baby?- Mom

Yeah, I’m climbing up the rocks, Mom.

Ok, is Mike with you?

Yes mom.

Good Mike shifted at seventeen and oh my gosh, I can’t believe you guy shifted a year apart.

Mrs. Bliss! I shifted before her BECAUSE I’m a male she’s a female.

- Mike

Sorry, but, that’s not true, Mike.

- Mike’s mom.

Honey bear! I’m waiting to howl but your not here yet!

- Dad

Dad I’m up here now!

Good WAS beginning to wonder if you and Mike Did some “Business Madders”