Chapter 29: Clash with the reapers (Part 3)(New Version)

SERENA.

I'm not nasisiyahan to what I'm nakikita right now.

Okay, Serena, serious mode.

In my peripheral vision, Sue was making this surprise expression. I was aiming both my guns to Aizen and Nicole. Giving them a languid look is the only key to bluff Nicole. I slowly pulled the trigger of the gun, the one aiming Aizen. I bit my lower as the pearl soar the air towards Aizen.

I am not naive to notice his real blessing. Ever since I first saw him, I already knew that Eros' blessing wasn't within him. He's scared to use his real blessing, so he depended on his weapon.

And that weapon he was holding, the Bandit Sword, it belongs to that goddess.

My eyes widened when the pearl stopped in his front, an inches away from in his forehead. It was stopped by a creepy being.

I wryly smiled. Fuck, how can I see that creature? It with her fingers she stopped the bullet, I am witnessing a creepy subtle body in front. She's giving me chills, and because of the shape of her body, I can tell that she's a woman. She was like a visible aura of swirling colors.

And dude, she's creeping me out. Even without her eyes, I can tell that she's looking at me.

And then, I realized something.

The soul who saved Aizen doesn't have a contract with him.

"You scared the hell out of me," Sue exclaimed, still looking in front. "You can actually control your bullets," she added. I crooked. To be honest, I can no longer control them once the pearls become bullets.

Sue cannot see the soul, so in her view, it was just floating in the air. The soul suddenly runs towards Nicole with the pearl still on her hand. I furrowed when Aizen moved and deflected the pearl that made the soul back off.

"Sue, do you know" I wasn't able to finish what I was about to say when I noticed Aizen's blood on Nicole's harp. "He'll die if we don't gising-gising him," Damn, I cannot stop rolling my tongue.

Aizen has a deep wound on his shoulder.

He heard the Hymn of death and Nicole successfully outsmart him by mocking him to unsheathe his sword and attack her. Damn, Titans.

All of a sudden I wasn't able to move my body, it was like I'm glued into the ground. "I'm going to help. But first I need to borrow your body," It was a cold yet a dignified voice of a woman.

I can see that Sue was looking at me quizically. I almost throw up when the soul dive within me. My body began to feel light-weighted, my head is spinning yet I don't feel nauseated. It was weird, I shut my eyes. I felt a surge of magical energy in my body. I winced in pain, it was overflowing inside me.

I was panting endlessly until it ceases afterward. "Poseidon's child... I'm sure you know Skyler." I slapped my forehead. The voice is now coming inside my head. The soul successfully merged with my body. "Who are you?" I spoke inside my head.

"Secret. I'm going to lend you my fighting skills."

"You don't have any contract with him," I stated.

"Indeed, I was summoned to save that guy,"

"He really has Psyche's blessing," I said. The reason he doesn't show off his blessing because it doesn't match that of Aizelle.

Nicole mischievously smiled, "I like his blessing," My body began to move according to the soul's will. It was running towards Nicole's direction.