Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dear Princess,

Good job for standing up for yourself. even though he locked you in you room and you can't climb out; Know that I can still climb up. You are safe even though I am not there and you are the princess in the tower.

The dream may have had me fade away but, I am still here. Even though I don't want it to happen you need to know. One day I will not be here to protect you or save you. You will have to do that on your own. Yet even though this is true I will always come back to you. One day when I leave I won't be able to take you with me. You will have to stay. So when I am gone an can no longer fight promise me.

Promise me that you will stay strong. That you will keep going on and showing the world you are not weak. That you are a legacy and you are able to lead men to war and come back winning. Promise me you will die without regret. That you would have ruled the world and gone on adventures. Real and imaintoy. 

You ask me to make a promise. A promise that I can not keep. This promise that I will try to fullfil but, may not be able to. So I apologize in advance for not being able to do and keep what you ask. I am sorry but, I will keep the words I promised until i die and can not any more. 

I would love to see the house but, I do not know when that will be. We will swing, talk, and laugh. That is something that can be kept.

Your father may be locking you up but, for all you know is that it is for your own good. There may be dangers outside of your door that you do not know about but, when I come you can come out and we can run, walk, and go on adventures. Your father, he may think your crazy because he does not understand. Talk to him help him learn and understand you. 

Princess. You owe me NOTHING. Though I thank you kindly for the offer. I would like you to know that even though  I am not around I think about you day and night. You never leave my mind. You are the reason I fight, and survive. Every thing I do is based on the thought of you. How it will affect you. 

Love you my princess,

Your Angel.