Chapter 1

Hey guys, I'm finally uploading a chapter for this story. YAY!!!

But at the end tell me how I did. Don't be afraid to leave me a comment, really though so I can improve :P

LOVE YOU MY SEXY BEAST!!!

Scarlette Pov:

I can feel the burning in my legs as I was run and hear the screams of pain and agony from my fellow pack members. We are under attack by the Crescent Moon Pack, the second most feared pack of all. Everyone says that the pack leader has no heart, I try not to judges people because of some random rumors that have been spreaded but maybe I should've judged based on how things were going.

As I was running, I nearly tripped over an overgrown tree roots. It is times like this I wish I could change into my wolf. While everyone else in my pack, I was the only 18 year old that still couldn't change into her wolf form.

I remembered my mom, the Luna, telling me to run as she was preparing to fight off an enemy wolf that was approaching her. At first I refused to leave without a fight, but here I am. Not being able to shift into my wolf meant I couldn't do much to help win the fight, so I ran.

As I was running, the stench of blood was everywhere, and the thing is that it was the blood of my pack. After running for a while, I stopped to rest near a tree in the forest.

"Shoot" I muttered as I saw one of the pack member of the Crescent moon pack. Clearly when I first saw him I could tell he wasn't an alpha or beta, but he was still bigger than me and stronger.

"Please... why are you guys attacking us, we didn't do anything. Please stop this..." I cried out to the wolf that was in front of me. All he did was growl, with his large sharp teeth bared at me and launched himself on me. At first, I struggled with him on me but just gave up. I wasn't able to fight back, I was too weak.

I closed my eyes waiting for the pain from his bite to sink in, but it never came. All that was heard was the sound of another wolf growling at the pack member. My eyes widen as I saw who was in front of me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my sexy readers, you like that cliffhanger I did there :P I hope you did.

Anyway how was it, comment what I can do to improve it.

HAPYY SUMMER BREAK <333

LOVE YOU GUYS. THXS FOR READING.