Prologue

It was a dark night. Two dragons stood waiting for sunrising. One light, one dark. They nuzzled each other staring at the stars. "Legends speak of stars forming constellations Mona. The constellations are said to be ancient creatures that were the rulers of the sky." The light dragon explained.
"Very interesting. I hope one day the stars make one of you Sunn." Mona giggled to herself.
"That would be...interesting. I remember we both met each other when we were both watching the stars one night." Sunn responded blushing. Mona looked over to the nest where two eggs rested. One white and the other black. "And to think this might be the night our sons will finally awake." Mona responded.
"I hope when they realize their powers of being hybrids, they are carful. The destruction of the land could be dangerous if they lose control." Sunn sighed.
"Oh don't be a stick in the mud. Think positive. Think about them as the best of friends. Fighting to saving the lands from utter chaos. Ending a endless war." Mona cheered.
"Your right. I have faith in these two." Sunn responded.
"Although like I said before you laid eggs, a light dark hybrid is extremely dangerous and two means we are going to have to be extra careful." Sunn added. They walked back to the cave. Mona curled around the eggs lightly purring. Sunn gathered all food they had been saving for months. They both knew tonight would be the night. The hours pasted by and the only sound herd were crickets. Mona had fallen asleep still curled around her eggs. Sunn kept watch over them. He was feeling tired but he needed to stay awake so he could wake Mona if the eggs stated cracking or if they were under attack. It was highly possible since their nest was at War Plains. It was a land filled with war. It's leader was lead by a legendary dragon named Excalibur. Excalibur was known as a dragon who wanted the dragon race to be more humanlike by using human technology. His reason why was because when he watched a human use new technology it seemed to survive longer and was better in combat. This lead to a huge discussion among the dragons. However, a dragon named Nebula who was the first dragon to be discovered by humans did not like this idea and he wanted to have dragons continue their way of living because why would a creature as strong as a dragon need to use wimpy human technology. This broke into a huge war and dragons constantly being split into groups. Excalibur also owned a whole other island which he used for wars when they did start so innocent lives would not be hurt. He lead a strong army but the two strongest dragons were the light and dark dragons. They were originally like all other Dragon tribes, very peaceful and lived everyday lives. But one day, a sudden dark turn happened. they started to cause random crimes to blame the other. The caused a huge conflict and it effected Excalibur's army. Overtime, Excalibur lost control of a majority of the Light and Dark dragons. Soon, the ongoing war known as the Light Vs Dark Wars started. This lead to War Plains only being used mostly for these two types of dragons. Excalibur found it odd though that this war only spread between his Light Dragons and Dark Dragons and not Nebula's. He eventually abandoned the island to find a cause. Now these two kinds of dragons  were locked in eternal war. However, there was some hope for peace as two solders from opposite sides, Sunn and Mona fell in love. At the time, the War hadn't started and were able to became a married couple. After realizing the hateful energy flowing in the island, they both hid in a cave where the energy could not effect them. They brought over a new kind of energy. Love. Two hearts who would never hurt each other no matter what. It was something no one on the hate filled island could ever feel. Suddenly Sunn got a terrible feeling when he heard a bush shaking. Sunn ran over to Mona and woke her up.
"What's wrong?" Mona asked.
"We are under attack! Grab your sword!" Sunn commanded. Both grabbed their swords only to see a shadow. A orange dragon stood in the shadows.
"What are you doing here fools? You aren't even supposed to be together. And for that I will kill you both!" The dragon responded. Sunn ran towards the mysterious attacker while Mona buried the eggs in a pile of hay in the cave. She then joined Sunn and sung her sword.
"You are never separating us!" Mona yelled. "It's best you get a life and leave. Your not even light or dark so you can't become a tool like everyone else!" Sunn yelled countering a swing. "The why aren't you attacking the dark dragoness?" The dragon asked.
"Because we share a bond you will never have!" Mona answered.
"That sounds actually threatening. Army!" The dragon commanded. Suddenly a lot of different colored dragons flew from out of nowhere all with different weapons.
"Your breaking a law. We are only allowed swords and not other kind of weapons!" Sunn pointed out.
"Dose it look I care?!" The dragon asked.
"We are outmatched!" Mona yelled. Suddenly a arrow hit her neck killing her instantly. "Mona!" Sunn cried looking of the dead body of his mate.
"You...You...YOU WILL PAY!" Sunn yelled slashing the archer killing him. Because he was not thinking properly, Sunn did not see a lance coming at him stabbing his heart. Sunn fell in pain.
"...I...hope...you....are....satisfied...with your....horrid...choice..." Sunn managed to say before he died right next to Mona.
"She mentioned something about a special bond. I'm now curious. Guards, take these corpse to my factory. We have lots of work to do this morning!" The dragon commanded. The guards took the corpse and dragged them away. After they left, the eggs hatched. Two dragonets woke up at the same time. On black, one white. One male, the other female.