Chapter 46: It's On!

After 2 weeks of practice... READY NA SI KATH AND DJ FOR THE CONTEST..

Julia: ano guys? handa na ba kayo?...

Kathryn: hooh!..eto na 'to eh...kinakabahan na ako....

Daniel: don't worry... andito lang ako..isipin mo nalang na dalawa lang tayo nasa runway..at nag-ienjoy..ok?

HAWAK SA KAMAY NI KATH NA KANINA PA NANLALAMIG...

Kiray: uyyy...sweet naman ni dj...

Ej: inggit ka mocha?

Kiray: panu?..palagi naman tayong sweet eh..ahahaha...

Neil: naks! kath..ganda mo ngayun ahh?..pare, dj?..pwede pahiram kay kath?..ang cute eh noh?!

Daniel: eh...baliw ka pala eh..hindi laruan tong girlfriend ko na pwede ipahiram sayo kung kelan mo gusto noh!

Neil: chill lang bro!..nagbibiro lang ako...

Kathryn: tsaka anung sabi mo neil?...maganda ako?..ngayun? ngayun lang? aba guys...agree ba kayo dun?

Julia: naku bes, your beautiful as you always did..

Kathryn: thanks sa compliment bes ha..pero..kung makapag..english ka naman,..wagas!

Barkada: LOL

FAST FORWARD ====> THE SHOW HAS STARTED <====

~ BACKGROUND MUSIC HERE AT THE SIDE ==> ENTITLED: PARTY HARD BY VINCENT BUENO

QUESTION AND ANSWER PORTION...

QUESTION TO KATHRYN:

Host: so, miss bernardo her is you question, If you would be given the chance to be a santa claus 

of someone this christmas, who will it be and what will you give him/ her as your gift and why?

Kathryn: uhm, thank you for that wonderful question ma'am, first of all I would like to greet each and everyone a good evening, if I would be a santa claus to a somebody... I guess that somebody would be me, and as a gift to myself I would like to give nothing... because I believe that my family, friends and my Mr. Brightside*tingin kay dj* loves me for who I am and by that I wouldn't want to change anything from me but to be the best daughter, friend, and to be the best Ms. Brightside they know for the rest of their lives...that would be all, thank you..*sweet smile*

Host: what a very interesting answer candidate no. 3 you may now go back to your place...let us now call on her partner, Mr. Padilla join us here in front for you question and answer portion..

Daniel: good evening ma'am!

Host: good evening contestant no. 3, here is your question...In this years christmas season, who is the most important person you want to be with this incoming christmas, and why?

Daniel: uhm, thank you for that question ma'am, good evening everyone...for me the most important person I want to be with this christmas is my girlfriend, because, when she came into my life, everything had change, well I'm still me but this change where I feel like nothing seems to be something wrong and I know she will be the one who will complete me this christmas and also I'd like to take that chance to thank her for making me smile each new day. That would be all, thank you...

Host: wow!..that girl was just so lucky..

Daniel: no ma'am... I am the lucky guy because of all those cute guys courting her back then, I'm the one she had chosen...

Crowd: applause [kinikilig] [sweet]

Host: well, I might say that is so sweet of you candidate no. 3..you may now go back to your place

FAST FORWARD....

Host: decisions have been made, it is quite a tough fight but it is a majority, the winner of this years Mr. & Ms. Christmas couple 2011 goes to....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: HINDI KO NA PATATAGALIN ALAM KO NAMANG ALAM NYO NA KUNG SINO ANG MANANALO EH..KAYO PA!..HAHA..SO BACK TO THE STORY...

Host: congratulations! you are Mr. & Ms. Christmas couple 2011 candidate no. 3!!!!!!!!

Kath & dj: hug!!! [1 min.]

Barkada: yes!

LUMAPIT AGAD SA STAGE...

Julia: ang galing nyo guys!...

Yen: wow!..yes..panalo tayo..whhooooohh...

Neil: yun oh!..paburger naman dyan!

Daniel: sige guys!..sa bahay tayong lahat after this night...sleep over kayo ha...magbibake kami ni ate roanna..

Kathryn: yun naman eh...teka guys..wait lang..isusuot pa pala sa amin ang crown..excuse us muna ha...

Kiray: go sister!

_____________________________________________________________________

ABANGAN ANG SLEEP OVER NG BARKADA!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND BE MY FAN!