The Eternal Kiss For Life Part Two A New Beginning

Gina's pov

We have be talking for hour's, we talked while, we ate and it's late now it's time for bed.

 I'm glad I have the answer's, I need to move on Tallon is going to set up a day for me to see my grand father  in a few day's I'm to be changed.

I'm in bed now Toni jr is asleep in his bed next door we have a baby moniter but we don't really need one as Toni will hear him just fine.

As I'm lying here thinking I decide, I want to change tonight. I'm ready I know I have been putting it off.

Now I know everything I need to, I'm ready to tie myself to my husband in every way.

Toni come's into our room. " Hello my love ". He smile's. " Hello my baby ". I smile. " My love  I want you to change me now ". He stare's at me.

 " Are you sure the date is set for 3 day's time ". I nod. " I know but, Iwant it done tonight I'm ready ".  He nod's and look's sad he walk's to me and lie's on the bed.

He then move's on to his side and kisses me we start to make love. I feel his manhood enter me as his fang's sink into my neck the feeling add's more pleasure to me.

As I start to climax, I start to feel light headed and my eye's start to close.

I then feel something wet and sweet pressed to my lip's. As I start to suck. I feel a sharp pain in my chest.

 I then feel Toni's breath by my ear as he breathe's. " This kiss is our eternal one  ". I smile.

I smile I think, I feel like I'm falling into a black hole. I can hear nothing, I can't feel anything.

 I can't see anything but then, I feel a sharp pain and then it's gone. I can feel, a hand on my cheek.

I can hear Toni's voice and, I can hear Arturo and Jezabell down the landing.

"Gina baby open your eye's ". I do  wow everything look's so bright and so clear, I'm now a vampire.

We have had our first Eternal Kiss For LIfe.

Gina's pov

It's been 10 year's since that night. Since I was changed in to a vampire, Toni Jr is now  twenty year's old and me well I'm twenty seven.

But I will alway's look seventeen, as that was how old, I was when I became a vampire. Me and Toni are still very much in love.

We are also expecting another baby very soon, we have a daughter Chole who is ten year's old.

" Gina where are you ". That's Toni we are going out for dinner tonight to celebrate me changing in to a vampire we have be going out every year since that night.

" I'm in the bedroom Toni ". I hear him coming up the stair's and then there he is my husband and best friend.

He come's and kisses me on the neck. " Are you nearly ready love ". I nod and put my lipstick on.

" Okay I'm ready, where are we going ". He smile's and pull's me from the room, we go down the stair's and out the front door. We then get in his car.

The next thing I know is we are at the airport, I wonder what's going on. " Toni ". He smile's and we board the plane.

" Enjoy the ride ". He is still smiling.

Antonino's pov

I have decided to take Gina back to italy for one night, back to where we first met. Everything has been arranged, she think's that someone else own's the land.

I brought it and had some people move in and run it for me. I know how much she loved that farm so I couldn't let it go.

I of course still own the house in the wood's, it feel's strange going back to where we first met.

It's hard to believe we met only ten year's ago, it still feel's like only a few week's but then again, we have a twenty year old son, a ten year old daughter and another due in three week's.

I drive us to the airport and we board the plane with a stern " Toni " from Gina. But she board's the plane and now we are on our way back to italy.

As we go through the portal Gina fall's asleep, at least it will be a nice surprise for her when we get there.

We are now back in italy, I carry my wife to the wait car and then drive us back to my house in the wood's. I pull up and go around and open her door and carry Gina in to the house and what used to be our bed.

Hope you enjoy, Love you all XD