Chapter 3: A Glimpse into My Hell

A/N: Hey guys! I know this is a little dark, even for me. But I really like it so far. So I was thinking about every 2-3 chapters about posting a little snippet of my protagonist/victim's torture. That way you guys can get a real picture on how Jess is super evil and ruthless. At the end, I'll make the snippet his death so you'll have the build up. Like it? No? Well I do! So tada!

-----------------------------------

Her hands both held knives, perfectly sharpened for her torturing pleasure. She had already slit small cuts onto my neck. They were enough to make me hiss in pain and sting with such an intensity that I nearly blacked out. I didn't, though, because that would make her game end prematurely. So I was splashed with water and woken up; her laughter filling up the dust and weapon-filled basement.

I didn't know what she was planning on doing this time. Somehow she knew the perfect ways to cause pain, the perfect ways to cause me pain. Her body moved to where she was hovering above me. Slowly and delicately, she took her right hand and moved the knife to my chained up wrist. And within a second, she was slicing horizontally along my arm, up and down, repeatedly while laughing once more. My whole arm was burning but I bit my lip to keep down my shouts of agony.

This had made her angry, however, and she slashed my lip with her free hand. Blood poured down my mouth and I looked her in the eye. Even in death, I wouldn't be afraid of her. I wouldn't let her get the vile pleasure that she wanted from me. She repeated the same motions on my other arm, her eyes boring into mine with that spark of psychopathic glee.

"Come on, baby, don't you want to scream? Don't you want to cry out for help, for mercy? You're not making this as exhilirating as it should be.. I said, SCREAM!"

And with the next slice of the knife, a long and thin piece of my skin was ripped off my body in one fluid motion. I didn't scream as the blood flowed down my arm, but I did black out. The last thing I heard before the black abyss enveloped me was her enraged and blood curdling shrieking..