Chapter 2 ~ Purrr-incess

From the previous chapter~

I sat there, alone. I buried my face in my hands and cried. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien POV

"M-Marinette likes me" I'm sorry Marinette I like Ladybug. I can never betray My Lady. Please forgive me. I hope your okay.

Oh no! What if she gets akumatized! This is all my fault, I can't let this happen. I run to the bathroom, "Plagg lets go!" and then I transformed into Chat Noir. I run out of the school to find her bakery.

Marinette, where are you?

•~•

I run all around and, I can't find her bakery. I then when I turn the corner I see her trying to put her keys in but failing to do so.

Marinette... I'm sorry

Then see dropped down to her knees and cried. I feel so guilty I really wish I can do something. I walk up to her and tap her on her shoulder

" Huh" *sniff*

"Hey Mari, I'm sorry about that, I truly am"

"Chat?, *sniff* how did you know"

Shit.

"Oh, uh, I was going around the city and saw you and that kid, uh, Adrien, and I heard what happened, yeah" Good excuse Adrien now she's suspicious. "Oh, well you know *sniff* what happened then"

"Yeah, are you okay?" I look around if there were any butterflies.

"Honestly, no I'm really not, Chat"

"Hey" I pick up her keys and unlock the door, "You wanna talk about it?" I pull her up and wiped away her tears.

"May- *sniff* -be"

"Okay, I'll get you a cookie and some milk"

"Okay, thanks *sniff*"

•~•

We talk for a while about why she liked Adrien, uh, me. Remembering about the umbrella and how she stammered around me and also blushed a lot. She saying he, uh, I'm such a gentleman and a nice person.

I feel worse being the one who rejected her. I wanted to change the subject.

"Oh, I see how you feel" I rubbed the back of my neck. "So are you going back to school?"

"I really don't think I can face him ever again, so I might just stay in for the day"

"You can't just skip school though"
Then an idea popped into my head! "What if, whats his name, Adrien, wasnt there at school?"

"And exactly how are you going to do that?"

"I have my ways, never underestimate the great Chat Noir"

"Well then, I'll clean myself up and get ready to go"

"Well, I'll see you later Purrr-incess"

"Thanks Kitty, I mean, Chat." I like the nickname, maybe I should come more often. "I'll see you soon, right" "Definitely, Purrr-incess" I walked out and made my for the school.

I had to hurry before Marinette comes back.

I go in a alley and change back, then going back to the classroom and saying that Marinette was feeling sick but is coming back, but I'm feeling sick so I can't stay.

The teacher understood the situation and says thats okay. "Oh my gosh, Adrikins, I'll go to your house after school and take care of you dont worry"

"No thanks Chloe, you'll probably get sick too."

"Oh Adrikins, you're thinking of me before you, and your right, besides, it might mess up my hair"

"Bye guys"

Everyone waved goodbye to me. When I was about to open the door, Marinette came through the door instead. We stared at each other. She was tearing up.

"Oh sorry Marinette, I was just about to leave" I gulped down and she ran back to her seat and put her head down. I was sad, I really felt bad for what I caused.

I left in an instant and went home. I went to my room and laid on my bed thinking I should stay home for a while so Marinette can go to school. Maybe I can vist her when she gets home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow I really hated this one because Marinette was so sad I just couldn't. So what do you thinks gonna happen next? 😕