Make Me Wanna Die

Hey guys I may be asking for a bit much but I really need you to read from the beginning of the story. I have changed the whole first chatpter sinse people were confused. (And believe me I would be too)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walked into the diner, instantly gagging at the stale smell of beer and whiskey. Oh, how did I get myself into this? Me the great Valerie and John Cezweick’s daughter. Oh, well. You can’t have everything you want. At least now I can’t. I used to but now….. Let’s just say I have issues…. And not mental once.

            I looked around the pub at the men at the bar, girls dressed in short dresses on roller skates, and kids in booths trying to looked cooler than they want to be. Yup, ordinary American pub. As I looked around on boy caught my eye. He was lean and looked almost…nervous. I walked up to him and sat one seat away form him. Leaving a seat vacant that, as I looked around the room, no one would dare to sit on. He spared me a glance sizing me up. Then without warning and put up his hands and said an incantation. Everything freezed, except us of course.

“How did you get here so quickly,” He asked.

“Lets not worry about that. Let’s just be happy I’m here,” I said.

 “That’s the same kind of attitude that got you kicked out of Boarding School for the Supernatural,” he chuckled. Upon hearing this I stiffened and tried my best to conceal my already boiling anger.

“No what got me kicked out of The School was desire of having a life. Unlike the rest of those fake wanna-bees,”I said through clenched teeth.

"Whatever", he scoffed," What did you want anyway".

"What are you talking about", I asked deciding to play dumb.

"You called me down here for something", he seethed angrily, smashing his glass cup of root beer on the bar.

Somebody's got a temper, I thought. I gave up the playing dumb act. "I'm here for the serum you talk so badly about to everyone supernatural being you can find."

Now it was his turn to play dumb. "Why, I have no idea what you're talking about".

"Don’t be dumb. You made up the thing. The serum that can cure and spell that can inflict havoc on the human race," I explained impatiently.

"Oh yeah that one", he grinned, "You didn't really think you would get that without a price did you? This kind of stuff has a price."

"And what would that price be," I asked cautiously taking a step back.

"Oh nothing", he said nonchalantly," just the blood of a very powerful witch named....."

He smirked as realization dawned into my face. "Arianna Cezweick."

The faster then I could process, he lunged at me; plunjing the knife into my stomach. He chuckled as I fell to the floor. Just before I slipped into unconsciousness I realized something.

                                                           I never found out his name.