Chapter 1

Hey guys. This is my new story. Hopefully you’l like this one better than my others. Personally I like this one better because of the storyline. This first chapter is based on The Twilight Saga: New Moon the movie. So yer. I DON”T OWN SOME DIALOGUE. Just clearing it up. Story starts from when Alice tells Bella that Edward is going to the Volturi to kill himself. Enjoy!

Teeshi xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

“Who was that?” I said curiously

“Bella, step back” Jacob said

“Jake who was that?”

“Bella, Bella, it’s Edward. He thinks you’re dead. Rosalie told him why I came here.” said Alice.

“Why would you..? Why wouldn’t you let me speak to him?” I said turning to Jacob.

“He didn’t ask for you” he shouted at me

 “I don’t care!” I screamed back at him. I just wanted to hear Edward’s voice reassuring me that he was okay or that I knew for sure that he wanted me to move on. I was willing to move on with Jacob. He decided to leave me so I decided to move on or at least try to.

 “Bella, he’s going to the Volturi, He want’s to die too.” Alice said trying to get through to me. He just had to kill himself." Alice said speaking from her vision.

“Give me two minutes to talk to Jacob.” I said. Alice ran to the car and started the engine while I packed the little things I needed like my passport and wallet.

“Bella,” Jake whispered

“what.” I rushed to stuff the things in my bag and scribbled a note for Charlie.

“Don’t go please, I don’t want you getting hurt.”

“ I have to go.”

“He left you Bella. He didn’t want you anymore remember?” I felt a pain in my heart when he said that. 

“Well i’m not going to let him kill himself out of guilt.” I said making my way out of my room.

“Please Bella, Just stay here. For Charlie, or for me?” I saw the sadness in his eyes.

“Jacob, I do love you. I’ve moved on from Edward but I’m not going to leave you for him, I promise. I just don’t want him to kill himself because he thinks that I'm dead. Jake.. Look at me.” I ordered him. He looked deep into my eyes. “I LOVE YOU.but I love Edward as well.” I said muttering the last part under my breath.

“and that’s a reason why you shouldn’t leave. I don’t want you getting killed. You’re my life, I love you Bella.” he said taking my hand in his and placing it to his chest. He kissed me. This was the second time i’ve kissed him, but it may be my last I thought to myself. Tears trickled from my eyes as I said goodbye to him. He hugged me tightly and willingly let me go. Even though I could see the frustration in his eyes. 

I thought I heard him mutter ‘If he comes out alive and she doesn’t I'm gonna kill him myself’ as I walked out the door into Carlisle’s car.

As Alice and I drove away, the hole in my heart that I felt when Edward had left me returned.

“I’m sorry Jake.” I whispered to myself.