Chapter one

HEY PEEPS, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY FANS WHO HAS BEEN PROMOTING MY BOOK, AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU.

     AND I ALSO WANT YOU GUYS TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE FOR A CONTEST INFO'S, AND THANKS.

       "Stop walking around the house like a winy little brat." spat my sister, Carly. Carly never liked me for some strange reason but I don't let that bother me as much, I just guessed it was a family thing. After dealing dealing with all this bullshit's I decided to got for the easy thing in this fight, I used my deadliest weapon, and that is her ex- boyfriend that dumped her for me, but me being the good sister and all I told him no. that of course never stopped Carly from picking on me.

My name is Adelina  and I'm sixteen years old and I'm a little over weight. My parents died when I was thirteen and ever since my sister was supposed to be my guardian but she skipped out on that, leaving me to taking care of my self.

Some how I never complained just did what I was supposed to do, which is pretty much every thing. Despite the rough patches in life I always seem to find a way out of the darkness of what is known as my life.Some how I never complained just did what I was supposed to do, which is pretty much every thing. Despite the rough patches in life I always seem to find a way out of the darkness of what is known as my life.

"Lina, get your fat ass down here, we have to go to school." shouted Carly in her usual UN-friendly voice. The thing about Carly is that, the minute you meet her, you will automatically know that she is not nice. When we were a kid Carly used to be the one with the attentions from strangers and friends and family members. I was the quite one who just sat in the corner and did every thing I can to stay out of people's business or way, my parents loved me for that, and I can only imagine how jealous that made Carly, and they also made it so obvious who the favorite child was and that killed her from inside out.

I dragged my sleepy limps down stair, in no modd for breakfast and headed out the door,to that hellhole of school.

School, like usual was a total torture and I dreaded all my classes. Finally lunch came around taking me from that hell hole that I call school and in to there real world where I could go and get somethings to eat other than the stinky food they serve in the cafeteria. I know what your thinking I'm over weight, so why should I care about what I eat right? Well wrong, I might be over weigh, but I'm also very healthy and proud of that. I wondered out of the school in to the fresh smelling world where there. When I stepped off the those steps in to the hole where people torture I felt so alive like I had a bock bone and could fight against anything and every thing, and did a little happy-dork dance in front of the school. I was brought out of my fantasies when some boys passed bye yelling,

"Hey loser, if you want to show people how Humpty-Dumpty moves, you should have them pay you because it's not every day that you see a fat, pig dancing because she has lost her mind." I stopped my silly dance and looked across the lot , which I didn't even know I was in from the dizziness that was threatening to take over, I blinked a couple times to clear my mind from the world that was spinning like a roller coaster going around in circle. I finally stopped just to come face to face with the schools biggest jerk Adam. Adam and I used to be best friends when we were both in grade school, and after two years in to middle school he became all stuck up douche bag. I didn't know what to say my own ex-best friend was now making fun off me.

"you know what Adam get lost, I'm not interested into your game." I shot I didn't even know where this part of me came from, I was never the type to defend my self I always let them walk over me.

"Where in your belly, ooh, she is going to swallow me, I'm scared." he said making something in my stomach twist in all the wrong ways. I didn't know what this feeling is, nor did I care now all I wanted to do was get lost. I didn't bother responding to them afraid of embarrassing my self or saying something stupid.