I Would Do Anything For You

Part 1

I forced my eyes open, slowly rubbing one at a time until my vision wasn’t so blurred. I hated early mornings and the sound of obnoxious alarm clocks. Just getting up and out of bed felt like mission impossible, as I clumsily heaved the blankets off of my sweaty body.

My eyes wondered all over the room, casually looking for the clothes I had set out the night before, when I caught a glance at the bed. A thick piece of hair was sticking out from underneath the covers. It made me smile as I thought about the fact that I’m actually living with Mark Foster.  I’ve wanted this man for so long, and nobody could comprehend how genuinely happy it made me just to call him mine. Ever since I met him, I didn’t have a care in the world. It didn’t matter where my life took me, as long as I had him. Always.

As I was getting ready, I sat down on the bed and ever so gently plucked at the covers until Mark’s beautiful face appeared. I just sat there, love struck, staring at him in awe. My mind started to wonder about what our lives would be like together. Shaiann Marie Foster. I loved the sound of that.

Almost two hours must have passed because the next thing I knew, I was getting a call from an angry employer screaming at me to get to work. It wasn’t on speaker, but Mark must have heard him yelling through the phone. He wasbeing extremely loud.

Mark’s gorgeous blue eyes came into my sight. I dropped my phone, my boss’s voice still blaring through the other side. It’s unbelievable that even after living together for two months, I still could not look into his eyes without literally getting lost in them. Every time I’d gaze into those endless pools of gorgeous cerulean, I would forget every single thought that was running through my mind. He raised an eyebrow in confusion, as I struggled to catch my breath and regain complete consciousness. Then he lowered it as he realized what was going on and he gave me a minute.

“It’s okay. Take your time, babe.” He said, as he batted his eyes and winked at me.

After a few minutes, I snapped back to reality and quickly snatched up my phone, repeating the word ‘hello’, in hopes that my boss would buy the ‘Sorry I couldn’t hear you’ excuse. Mark slowly rose to his feet, grabbed my phone, and hung up on my boss. Before I knew what had happened, I was on the silk sheets of the bed, and under his body. He wrapped me up in his warm embrace as he whispered softly into my ear, “You’re taking the day off,” just before I felt the heat of his breath on my neck.