Answer to some unanswered questions

Some questions were brought to my notice by some readers. These questions had remained unanswered in the end, so I am giving their answers in this update.

Where are Jonathan's and Alice's parents ?

Jonathan and Alice's parents are the coolest people you will ever know. They are retired and spend their time travelling around the world. The reason why they were not aware of their split is because they are always roaming around and rarely contact their children once or twice in a year or two. If you guys want I can do a chapter about when his parents found out.

What happened to Stacy ?

After quitting her job, Stacy went back to live with her parents. She hated herself for wrecking a house. She entered into a relationship with a guy called Greg , she wanted to be honest about everything so she told him about the whole affair with Jonathan .

Now, this Greg was a really nice person but he couldn't stand being in a relationship with a girl who had an affair with a married man and despite of their efforts to save their sinking relationship Greg couldn't look past her past and ended up breaking up with her. So now Stacy is working in a company called 'Eureka' in Chicago as head of marketing department and is without any friends or lover.

What happened to Alice ?

As you all know, Alice was supposed to come back in two weeks but during the conference a huge chef Lawrence Montez offered Alice a position in his kitchen and Alice couldn't refuse it and ended up staying there for nearly 3 years . Alice got to know about Liza leaving and initially blamed Jonathan. She didn't even call him when he was in pain but then being his sister she began talking to him after a month of complete silence and began visiting him to make sure that he remains in good health. So far, Alice's love life is on a stand still. She has had a few flings but nothing serious. she still talks to Liza and is thinking about opening her own restaurant.

What happened to Alex ?

Alex left New York few days after Liza left. Coincidentally his company's main head quarter is located in California. Alex and Liza are still best friends and before you guys ask, No, they have never dated .

Where was Carson ?

Carson had left his house at an early age of 18. He received the fund that his parents had left after their death. He started his own business and eventually became a successful businessman in California.

Why did Liza go to the hospital ? Who was the man that hugged her at the hospital ?

Liza used to visit he children ward of hospital, to visit the children. The man she had met was Carson who had come to New York for a business visit and had to go to the hospital because one of his business associates had fallen sick. Carson and Liza had talked for a brief period and although Liza's first reaction was to hug him back, she had shouted at him after pulling away. Carson had received an important call and he had to leave immediately, however he did give Liza his contact number and asked her to call him whenever she was ready to talk. Liza did call him when she had decided to leave Jonathan.

I hope you guys are satisfied by the answers. If there are many more questions that you would like to ask. You can message me and I will readily answer them.

~ TheSarcasticBrunette