Ill Re-start this later

Okay so a quick note: yes this is my bad girl story. I have recently restarted and want to see your reaction to the beginning. So please comment and let me know. Character names are not the same and the plot has changed slightly. the paragraphs will be a lol wierd. I'll fix it soon. I promise .& sorry if it's really short Okay here it is: 

--------------------------------- 

A notorious delinquent known by his nickname Trouble ( help me pick a better nickname?) was arrested today by the local police. Trouble is being held for charges of destruction of both public and private property. Sources have told us they saw trouble last Sunday at the scene of the once beautiful West pier. The source has describes him as a tall 17 year old weighing in at approximately 265lbs. More tonight at ten. You heard it here ....... 

Silence spread through the room, it was almost deafening. And then I just couldn't hold it in and I let my crazy, hysterical laughter fill the room. Jeez the tension is so thick you could cut it with a spoon.  

"Stephanie, stop your insane laughing right now. This is serious, did you really have to stir up more trouble, again?" 

"Oh I'm sorry Lisa, I just couldn't hold it in any longer." 

Lisa is my social worker and the closest thing I have to a friend. She has been dealing with me for the last six years. My first worker was really intollerable. Annoying and prissy. I am so glad she is gone I was pretty sure he had a stick stuck up her arse. I mean she always had this funny look on her face, almost like pain. Then again I didn't make her job any easier than I had to. 

My name is Stephanie Anna Watson, Steph or Stephie for short. Some people know me a Troublee. Yeah I am the notorious 17 year old male that weights approximately 264lbs. Only I'm not, nor even close. Right now I'm 14, have the opposite parts than boys and I wiegh less than 100lbs. And yea it really was me that destroyed the once beautiful West pier. Don't judge, I'm pretty sure your not perfect. Beside you don't know me or why I did it, I guess you'll just have to learn about me or die of not knowing.  

"Are you even listening to a thing I say? Stephanie stop spacing out and pay attention." 

Lisa yelled the last part right into my ear, knocking me out of my day dreams and making my ears ring. 

" Yes I am listening Liss, you were just going over my bad behavior and how I'm going to end up ruining my life and bleaah. Right?" 

This discussion is so old, it's pretty normal to us by now. Lisa has been here or me like his since i was seven or eight.  

"Bad behaviour! That is such a underatatmenr lately. Your fourteen Steph, this behaviour is horrible. You have destroyed more property than most ofhe teenage delinquents deal with. You are never going to find a place to settle if you continue like this. "  

I'm not going to lie that last bit reay hurt. I'm sure she saw the look on my face and the slight flinch. It really shouldn't hurt so much, I should be used to it by now. Afterall I have been one since I was seven. I could see her starting to apologize but it's to late. I was already put he door, hopefully the tears will hold off until I get away from here, anywhere else.

------  

That's it for now. I need help making a new title and a new nickname for Steph. I'll stry working on more after I post this but I won't be posting regularly until at least December ! But I might get another down and feel good enough to add it to this one to  

Make it longer. Love u guys you really are the best!  

Vote & Comment & Fan.  

I really any to hear what you guys think so let me know :)