Prologue

Shortly after Twilight became a princess, she met a stallion named Flash Sentry. She had a crush on him for a long while, secretly Flash had one on her as well. It wasn't until Flash conjured up the courage to ask Twilight to the Grand Galloping Gala, which had been spruce up a bit since the disaster the year before. It was so much like the dance in the other world, the only difference was the kiss (and no evil demon trying to destroy everything). It was like a volt of energy went through them both the moment their lips touched. They instantly fell in love. About a year later Flash popped the question. They lived in Twilight library in PonyVille. Flash, or should I say Prince Flash, still worked as a guard, but was now was Princess Twilight Sparkle's private guard. A couple months later,  they were blessed with a daughter. She was the first natural born Alicorn in Eons. She had a light purple coat, and a purple-blue mane with a pink streak in it. They named her Moon Beam.

After catching the bouquet at two weddings and still not having anypony special in her life, Rarity decide to take a trip to Canterlot for some alone time. She was roaming the streets when she ran into Fancy Pants, who had just been dumped by his girlfriend. The had lunch and spilled out their sorrows to each other. After they each felt like they could say anything to one other. They both thought they should do this again, the lunch part, not the crying part. And so they did. Soon, Fancy Pants moved to PonyVille to get away from the Canterlot uptightness. His and Raritys relationship quickly took a romantic turn. When they got married, Rarity didn't think life could get any better. That was before they had a lovely unicorn mare. She had a Purplish-Blue mane and a white coat. Her name was Sapphire.

At the Gala, where Twilight and Flash kissed, Pinkie Pie met a stallion named Blue Berry. He was a light blue earth pony with a darker blue mane. He made the blue berry pie. Pinkie and Berry really hit it off and soon became 'the bestest of best friends', if you know what I mean ;). They got married soon after Rarity and had a mare, Raspberry Pie. She was every aspect of her mother. From the bright puffy mane to the smiles and laughs. The only difference was the she was red, the color of Raspberries.

Ever since Discord got reformed, him and Fluttershy started hanging out. They were best friends. But, they soon both started developing feelings stronger than friendship for each other. When Fluttershy somehow got the courage to tell Discord and they kissed, they were inseparable. They got married and a son. Her was an grey Alicorn pony with a black mane. Yes, i said he was an Alicorn, even though he was not made into one nor a royal, guess it was just one of the perks of having a Draconequus ad a father. Anyway, the couple named him Zany. Yay!

Eventually, Rainbow Dash did make it into the Wonderbolts and devolved a relationship with one of the members, Sorin'. She was living the dream, the only thing that made it better was having that wonderful little stallion. The one with the light blue coat and stormy grey mane with matching eyes. The one they named Thunder Dash.

Applejack was the last of her friends to find her special some pony and she did really care much for one. She had her family and friends, what more could she need. This is what she thought, until she went to go visit Braeburn in Appaloosa and he introduced her to his friend. His name was Cinnamon Stick. He was a tan color with a brown mane. He was kind, caring and hardworking. Applejack fell for him instantly and he for her. This was the first time AJ was every shy around someone. If it wasn't for her friends, Applejack and Cinnamon Stick would have never ended up together and would never have had their little colt. The child had Cinnamon's tan coat and Applejacks blond mane. He was the sweetest little child with the sweetest name. Apple Cinnamon.

And this brings us to the beginning off our story...