|| P R O L O G U E ||

YooJung Point of view:

My palms are flooding with sweat and there's nothing I can do to stop it. Stealing away a quick glance for a while I take a few quick breaths then slowly walk onto the middle of the stage. Hands by my side I stand straight with my feet firmly planted to the ground as I wait anxiously for the judges a few feet away. All together I counted five judges. A guy wearing a dark blue suit and dark shaded sunglasses in the centre of the table, two men on his left wearing swaeg clothes, a lady on his right wearing a snapcap and grey jumper and finally the guy on her right who looks busy fixing up his papers.

"Hello. My name is Kim YooJung. Date Of Birth is September 22, 1999" I introduce myself in Korean. Quickly confessing up now, even tho I'm 1/2 Korean I don't know how to speak Korean. So I had to ask my mum to help teach me Korean (but she not Korean, my dad is). "Polkijmnhuygbvftrdcxsewqaza???" The only lady on the table asks me something in Korean. Oh-no. What do I do? 😰 Instead of replying I clench with all my nervousness onto the microphone stand while freaking out in my head. "Do you umm speak Korean?" One of the judges wearing swaeg clothes speaks in the only language I understand [English].

"No. My Father is Korean and my mother is American, but I only live with my older siblings and mother. My father disappeared when I was six years old. So I haven't learnt Korean" I reply slowly. Then the man faces the other judges and does what I think is called "translate". "Okay. I'll just explain what my fellow colleague asked. She asked what are you going to be doing? Singing or acting or modelling..." "Yup" I interrupt. "Pardon me?" He looks at me confused. Dammit, I wasn't supposed to speak right after. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo or dumb girl who can't even spell her own......... *slipping into a daydream because of nervousness.

"Hello? Ms.Kim you still here?" I snap back to reality. "Huh? Oh yes. I mean, I'll do all three. Sorry" I reply. 'Nice move YooJung. What a great first impression' I say to myself in my head. "Okay good luck" he smiles then hands over all the attention to me.

.-------------. .-------------. .-------------.

Hello, Emma here!
Hope you enjoyed me and Renee's first prologue.
Please feel free to comment and vote.
🇰🇷Thanks🇳🇿

.-------------. .-------------. .-------------.