9-tails

"I am 9-tails, and this is my story. My real name is Michael, but everyone knows me as 9-tails, because of the 9 black tentacles attached to my back. Yes, I said tentacles. Funny thing, I am not the weirdest person I know" 9-tails famous start to his autobiography.

September 10, 1997

They would never wonder why the meteor shower was bluish-green instead of white, the would never notice how the meteor looked as if they went towards earth instead of away, but they would always wonder, why were the meteors going in so many directions?

June 19, 1998

The hospital room was as chaotic as a hurricane. The Doctor was walking in and he could hear a young woman's scream from the front of the hospital, and the pregnancy ward was far away. He was told the baby would not come for a week, but it wanted out, NOW. He was assigned because the first 4 doctors that saw the phenomenon fainted. He saw it and barely paled. he first thought he was looking at a ball in her uterus, but was told it had a heart beat and was growing at the same speed as a baby, and was normal before about 12 weeks, when it was shelled up in a weird ball.

He arrived and saw his nurses who had helped him rip up a mans intestine, open up eyes, and slowly break apart a woman's brains, on the floor, passed out. He started to worry, and then was afraid when his friend, another doctor who had a gut of steel, in the corner, crying. He came in and almost fainted. He saw the woman, trying not to pass out from the pain, the nurses throwing up or fainting around her, only the father eerily calm. The... the... thing had its head and shoulder out, but looked as if a octopus was attempting to come out with him, the baby trying to come out with its arms. The Doctor walked forward, and asked the father "How are you calm?

"I am calm" the father said "because my wife needs me. And she needs you to DO YOUR JOB." The Doctor went near the baby and was trying to keep his lunch, and the tentacles grabbed his arm. He tried to jerk away and it came out some more, so he kept puling and noticed the baby was coming out at the same pace. Was it ..? No, it wasn't possible. But it was, the baby and tentacles came out at the same time, and the tentacles were attached at his back. He secured the baby and helped the woman, then decided to count the tentacles. There were 9.