little sibling

Elena's pov

 How dare he?!!! you shouldn't be that cold towards your own daughter.

"Why?" Stefan asked me hurt and confused. That was when I exploded with anger.

"Why are you treating her like that? She couldn't do anything. Her mother died having her, knowing that she would die but, do you know why?" I snarled at him outraged. I didn't even give him a chance to answer. "Because a mother would protect and love their child until their last dying breath." what he did next shocked everyone in the room.

layla's pov

 Wow, didn't know Elena meant that about my mother. Shatter. I saw father angry and knew what would happen. He punched Elena so hard that she went across the room into Damon's liquor. She was knocked out cold. Damon and Kol were over there in a flash to check on her but I stayed put.

"That was cold father. Mother would be very disappointed in you for what you just did right there." I snarled at him. He had no idea what he just put Elena and the baby through. Yes she is pregnant. I found out as soon as I walked into the room.

"Why would you care? You didn't give a damn about you'r mother when you killed her!" dad snarled at me. That hurt. He didn't know that I wept for a month, because I lost my mother. He had no right to yell and snarl at me like that. When he tried to get to Elena, I was in front of him in a flash snarling. He grabbed me by the neck and threw me into the fireplace. I screamed bloody murder from the pain. Uncle Damon had dad pinned to the wall while Kat was there in a flash helping me with the burn marks and pain.

"How dare you hurt your child like that? Have you ever thought that just maybe bella died protecting her. That she loved Layla more than ever and would give up everything for her to be here." uncle screamed at dad. Dad aparently didn't like that as he ran from the house in a total rage. Uncle damon and kol both ran to check on elena and move her to my bed while katherine stayed with me.