Chapter 10: The Concert

Fletcher woke up. "Good morning Olive." He said. Olive snored. "Aaaaaand you're not awake yet." He continued. He gave her a nudge. "Wake up Olive." He said. "Mmm" she groaned. She opened her eyes. "Good morning Fletcher." She said. "Guess what?" Fletcher asked. "What?" She asked. "We're going to see trifecta!" He replied. "Really?" She asked. "Really." He replied. "Yay! Oh, Fletcher I love you!" She squealed. "I love you too." He said. They smiled at each other. They hugged. Then they may or may not have made out for 45 minutes.  Fletcher looked at his phone. "It's almost time for the concert." He said. "Okay, I'll go get ready." She replied. "Okay." He said.
(15 minutes later )
"You ready Olive?" Fletcher asked. "Yes." Olive Answered. "Okay." Fletcher said. They got in the taxi and drove off.
(At the concert will call)
"Two for Quimby, Fletcher." Fletcher said. "Kay. Go ahead." The ticket person said.
(Inside)
"I got us front row seats." Fletcher said, smiling. Olive smiled back. "Good, I'm glad you could get good seats." She said, holding his hand.
(After the concert)
"That was great!" Olive said. "Yeah." Fletcher agreed. "Especially since I got to spend it with you." He continued.