Chapter 13

Katie's POV

We had arrived at the 'school' about 3 hours earlier but we had only just got to the principles office, we had to sign a bunch of forms, just the usual health stuff and then stuff about our powers. The only odd thing is that Kitty seemed suspicious of them, but signed anyway.

"So you're the four gods then?" said the head teacher smiling friendlily until he said " not what I was expecting, not at all. " Kitty obviously took offence to this as her hands were glowing a soft orange colour.

" calm down Kitts we'll get a chance to prove ourselves, don't worry." I said confidently. The teacher snarled at me before composing his self.

" ok I'll call another student in, see if you are as good as you say you are."

" you might need a few." Kitty growled.

" and why would that be?" he questioned.

" don't underestimate her sir." Tina said sharply squeezing her shoulder lightly.

" oh I'm not don't worry about that." he said before he lent into the intercom and said " Kelly send in Jet. "

" why do I recognise that name?" I said absentmindedly.

" think about it Katie, he was my sparing partner last life. He's my brother isn't he?"

" yes. He wasn't gifted with your abilities but he is great at getting intel." the teacher sneered.

" yeah because he can read minds." Chase said sarcastically. Chase wasn't Jets biggest fan. He was the one who frost found out about his feelings for Kitty.

" you wanted to see me sir?" Jet asked calmly his voice flooding with respect

KITTY'S POV

" you wanted to see me sir? " my brother said respectfully.

" you were never one to be observant were ya bro. Otherwise you'd have noticed you old friends and you little sister sat in front of you, am I right?" I said calmly. My voice not wavering for a second.

" KITTY?" he shouted as I stood up and turned to face him. He opened his arms and I ran to him for a huge hug.

" so kids you ready for a little fight." asked mr. Whats his name.

" oh hell yeah he could never beat me. Exept when I had a broken leg and a dislocated shoulder. " it was true though.

" oh I've been practicing lil' sis." he said grinning down at me.

" the court yard would be the best place." said mr. Whats his face.

Walked down to the yard as instructed and took our fighting stances. " don't worry bro I won't use my powers today. " I said but then quickly added " you don't even dare to use yours tonsee my next move, any who theirs one move you'll never expect. "

He launched at me, I crouched down straightening one leg to trip him. He fell but soon turned it into a forwards role.

" love ya Kitts." he grinned cheekily. I waited until he dropped his gard slightly, and then jumped as high as I could and then gave him a spinning kick the the chest knocking him back.

" ok I concede but next time your going down. " he said breathlessly. I know from experience that, that particular move hurts.... A hell of a lot.

" Come on light weight." I said helping him up. We walked back to the others and then swiftly went to check out our dorms.

" cool!" Katie shrieked as she ran into our dorm. The main living room/ kitchen, was a dark purple colour, my room and adjoined bathroom were a mixture of reds yellows and oranges with elaborate flames creeping up to the ceiling and licking at the window frames. Katies room and adjoined bathroom was a mix of different shades of green with detailed little flowers climbing the walls.