"This Brutal Love..."

"This Brutal Love..." Brutal Love; Green Day

Mikey's POV

I began practicing one of Green Day's song, Brutal Love. "Michael Way." My teacher said. I gulped and stood up. I went in front of the class and began the beginning note. 'Please don't fuck up please don't fuck up.' I thought in my head as I continued strumming.

I finally finished the song and I went back to my seat. While I was walking, people were clapping. Clapping! This is new to me. I sat back down to my seat and watched all the other students play.

Class was over, well not really, the teacher had to pass out our grades and what not. My teacher gave me my paper. I checked it and I got an A.

This is normal since I am god at bass.

Lol nope

Oh fuck off brain.

Someone's on their man perioooood!

Fuck you

I got up and left the classroom. I headed toward my locker, but I only ended up half way until I got pushed onto a locker. "Hah! Emo Fag misses his Emo girlfriend!" Erny, the jock, said and laughed. "You must be really sad! Just go cut yourself!" He said, kicked my side, and left. I laid there for a moment before I was able to get up on my own. I limped all the to my locker. "Mikes!" Ray and Frank yelled as they came towards me. Good thing Erny only kicked my sides and not my face. I turned towards the guys and smirked. "Yeah?" "Wanna visit Is.." "Yes!" I said before Ray could finish his sentence. "Hah! Okay then let's go." I closed my locker and we started walking. I managed to walk straight so I don't give off any signs that I was beaten.

We got to Issie's house. Frank knocked the door and we immediately got a response back. "Mikey!" Issie said as she hugged me. I bit my lip as the pain hit me. "Hey." I said kissing the top of her head. "Hey Ray, hey Frank." She said and went to hug them. We got inside and started watch 'The Wizard of Oz'. "Mikey what is that?" Issie said looking at my sides.

'Shit.'

A/N
Heyo! God I feel so ashamed that it takes me 6 days to make 1 crappy chapter. Well like I said, school has it's way of taking over my life. Well yeah hope you guys like it.
A🐢