Chapter 5 - Sharing or Fangirling?

A day on June, same year.

I met up with my squad like a week and couple days ago. Today, I'm going to hang out with one of my friend. The hang out topic will probably be girl-bands, boy-bands, movies, news (or gossips).

Now, it's noon. We will meet at 5 pm. I still have 5 hours or up to 4 hours free. One hour for make up (only basic, no lipstick, no mascara, no blush), snack a little, take a bath.

I ordered some bubble tea for me to accompany me during this 'waiting'. I ordered two cups. One with chocolate milk and pistachios (weird taste, huh?) and the second one with hazelnut.

I take my laptop with me to the couch. Chillin' on the couch and I'm scrolling down through the movies list in my laptop.

Genre:
Drama? No-no, not fan of this thing.
Romance? Of course no. I'm single.
Comedy? Maybe, I need to laugh.
Adventure? Nope, I'm home.

Fantasy, Sci-Fi? Nope. School's over. No more Science stuff

Horror, Thriller? Hell nah! I'm alone.
Musical? Not this time.
Cartoon? I don't have kids.

So, I clicked Comedy. At the end, I choose Bad Grandpa. I don't know, is it PG-13 or PG-16 or R. I can't say much about scenes here.

You're going to laugh so hard, but you will cry too. But, most of the times you will feel disgusted. Some scenes are super gross. Kids, your friend right here, yeah me, not innocent anymore.

My favorite part of the movie is the surrounding doesn't know that the casts are shooting a movie. So, when the scene is so silly or gross, people will show disgust naturally, shock naturally. That's a very creative idea of how to shoot a movie and realistic scene.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I already have my bubble tea. Now, I'm ready to go to meet my friend.

The whole Uber ride is super silent. I'm just scrolling down my Twitter feed, Instagram feed, and every social media accounts I own.

1 hour, 34 minutes, 12 seconds. Yeah, I turn on my stopwatch. How boring the ride is, right?

My friend, Leah, she's here already. I see the top of her head from the distance. I run as fast as I can to arrive at the table shortly.

"Leah!"

She looks up and smiles.

"RIIIIIIITTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" she shouted.

I freeze at my standing point. Not because the weather is cold, but I'm so embarrassed. People look at me like I glued "Look at Me" sign on my forehead.

I slap her right hand. I take a seat and try not to make too much noises and movements.

"Hey, Rita! You know that Teenagers' Restaurant at the end of this street?"

I nod my head one time.

"I'm no longer eating at the restaurant near my house. So, I found that restaurant. I met some people there. Have you ever been there?"

"Yep. There's this guy, he's not my type."

I wonder which one is she talking about.

"Nate," I whisper to myself.

"What? You know him?"

I nod my head two times, waiting for a reply.

"What do you think of this guy?"

I take my silent moment for a few seconds.

"Distraction. Distracting. Freakin' distraction," again, I whisper.

"He's good guy, I think. He's cute, isn't he?"

I nod my head three times. Why did I nod my head? Do I think 'Nate' is cute? Freakin' awkward mistake. I ewh to myself.

"I think so too," replied Leah.

"Is he single?"

Leah seems surprised by my question. Oh Our Father in Heaven, I feel so stupid, what am I doing? No, I don't like him.

"Yes. He just broke up with his girlfriend a couple months ago. Totally free for you to approach,"

"Okay, can we change subject?"

"Hell nah, no way. He's cute, why do we have to change the subject,"

Oh my Amazing God, please let me out of this topic. It will cause a lot of silly movements. You don't want to see your daughter right here, yeah me, be embarrassed and getting red as red as tomato and chili, plus super red blush-on.

Within minute, He answered my prayer. My mom calls. She wants me to go home as soon as possible. So, without any further due, I get my bum off the chair and hop on a taxi, instead of ordering Uber.

So many songs are playing through this taxi's radio. But then, one song, one talented singer sang it, and now, this song is playing and fit to my heart and brain.

Must Be Love - Christina Grimmie

Every words she sang, makes me think, if I think he's cute or something near that, it must be love? I feel so gross right now. No, there's no way possible in this whole wide world that I'm in love with this 'Nate' guys. Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Today's meeting felt like fangirling with the whole fandom instead of talking about mine or Leah's life that we missed.

Damn, 'Nate'!!

Hey, guys, thanks for reading this chapter.
I decided to put one of my favorite songs by Christina Grimmie in this chapter. I was sobbing last night when I knew she's dead, not because of sickness, symptoms, but because of somebody throws bullets to her body.

So, let's take a moment to do good flashback, throwback to all the good things that she had done for us. Also, pray for her family and friends.

You're rock, Grimmie!
#RIPGrimmie #PrayForChristina

Once again, thanks for reading this chapter.
Love y'all.
😭😭😇🙏🏻🎤🎹