1.0

Michael

This won't work out. Maybe if you were man enough. Honesty you're the worst mistake I've ever made.
You ain't bad and you will never be bad!

IF I AIN'T  BAD U AIN'T NOTHING!!

"Michael...?"

I look around my bed and noticed I've drenched my pillow in sweat, bed sheets on the floor, my assistant Briel looking up at me with worried eyes.

"Shit", I whisper
I've had reoccurring dreams of my ex Tatiana that passed away about a year ago. I had treated her so horribly I feel like it's my fault she died.

Suicide.

That word seems to be haunting me.
Maybe if I had treated her better she would be alive? Sigh. I wish it would stop.

" Yeah I guess I shouldn't have watch that movie last night hahah, left me with nightmares"

"Michael it was Finding Nemo.....how can one get nightmares from this?" says Briel.

Shit, she's right. She's awoken me from these terrible nightmares before so she knows something is up.

"uhhh haha belive it or not I'm afraid of sharks" I say as I give her a reassuring smile.

"ohh" she says while giving me a half smile. " well I came in here to remind you of your interview with Oprah in 3 hours.

When she walks out the door i  decide to visit Tatianas grave out in Los Angeles. I like to visit her grave often because it feels as if i can still talk to her, even though up in Heaven she probably has deep hate for me. I dress in a black button down, black pants, and my black and gold loafers. All black to show my mourning. As walk out Briel stops me.
"Aren't you going to put on a disguise?"

Remember Michael, no matter how many disguises you put on, I will always see the monster in you.

NO !
" I mean no sorry haha"

Briel looks at me worried again. I really hope she doesn't catch on. "okay well be safe, don't forget THREE HOURS!"

I get my driver Johnny  to take me to Los Angeles Private Graveyard. As I pull up I feel my heart clench. It's almost as if I can feel her spirit here, haunting me. I walk up to a grave labeled "Tatiana Thumbtzen" with my fresh red flowers I bought from a local flower store. Red, her favorite color. I pull out my metroPCS and begin looking up pictures of us when we were together, her curly hair, white crisp smile, and bright red lipstick. Just to think I ruined it all. I close my metro and begin to cry, my tear stains darkening specific parts of the stone grave tomb. As I am in the process of mourning I feel a hard stinging pain and the back of my head.

"OUCH!"I exclaim as I rub the back of my
head with my hand
"YOU BITCH IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU. HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY" I hear a familiar voice say

I turn around recognizing the face. I swallow my gulp feeling my adams
apple bob.
Jeff. Tatianas father.

Tatianas whole family thinks that it's me that brought her to this level of dispare. What could I say it's true. I immediately begin running but I feel his tug on my necklace and I gag and fall to the ground. I had two seconds to think If I wanted to keep my Tatiana + Michael necklace or run. Run. I unclasp the necklace quick and dart for the all black limousine with Johnny  waiting. I must have drawn much attention running and screaming but I needed to escape. I hop in the car panting like crazy.
"Maneee what happened out there" says Johnny

"DRIVE NOW NOW FAST!"
As Johnny  drives off I contemplate on weather i should tell him what happened. No, then more problems would unfold and he will find out about my bad terms wirh Tatiana.
"Hahah nothing man just a swarm of bees. Can't get stung got that Opera interview"

"Maneee you crazy" Johnny  says as he burts out laughing

Phew!

Thank you so much or reading
more to come later!