Chapter 1

Geniveve's POV
I woke up screaming . Have you ever felt something was wrong? Thats how I felt now. My Dad and Brother came running down the hall with my mother in tow. "What's wrong ?", Matthew asked. "I just had a horrible nightmare " I answered ; where's mom?. "Im right here sweetie " my Mom said . Mom have you ever saw a locket with a star in the middle , it was in my nightmare and I know I've seen it somewhere. "You mean the one uour grandmother has?". My eyes widened and I screamed to my Mother "Grandmother is in trouble I just know it , check on her". As my father went to answer the phone my mother took of into the pouring rain to my grandmother's house. Me and my brother and my father followed her later on and all four of us unlocked the front door of her house and ran into the house and after unlocking her door burst into her bedroom. What I saw was an image I would never forget. She was laying in the floor bleeding with an gash through her chest and right over the cut was the locket. The weird thing is her windows were locked and the only thing that was unlocked was the locket. And in the locket where I would usually see the smiling happy face of my great-grandmother  was the face of a lady who was crying and holding her heart. My brother glanced at the picture and then at me and screamed and we watched as the picture of my great-grandmother turn to a picture of the scene now. My mother never glanced at the locket just snapped it shut and slipped it on her neck. Everything after was a blur but one year after on the same exact date my grandmother died my mom did too.......