Classes and Tourney

Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay and Lizzy http://www.polyvore.com/lizzy_hearts/set?id=181826497

all sat in Remidal Goodness with F.G teaching. Lizzy was currently wearing a wig as this morning all of her hair was blonde. She sighed and tapped her pencil in a bored way but quickly raised her hand once a question was asked.

"If someone was to hand you a crying baby would you A) Curse it. B) Lock it in a tower C) Give it a bottle. D) Carve out its heart"

"Lizzy"

She called. Lizzy smirked and said

"Its obvious D) Carve out its hearts. Nothing is more precious than an innocent's heart"

Lizzy smiled innocently but F.G then turned to Mal who was drawing the wand.

"Mal"

"C)Give it a bottle"

"Correct"

Said F.G to Mal who guessed it right.

"Your on fire girl"

"Just pick the one that seems less fun"

Lizzy giggled and started drawing too.

She smiled proudly as a female walked in

She smiled proudly as a female walked in. She squeaked as she walked past the villains. And she quickly walked to F.G.

"Hello dear one"

"You need to sigh early dismissal for the coronation"

F.H sighed the slips and spoke

"Everyone here remembers my daughter Jane"

"Mum no"

Said Jane

"Its okay Jane this is everyone"

"Hi"

Jane whispered as she slowly walked by.

"Hey im Lizzy"

Jane smiled before squeaking again and running off.

"Lets continue. You find a vial of poison what do you do. A) Put it in the king's wine. B) Paint it on the apple. C) Turn it over to the proper authorities"

Evie laughed when F.G said B but she, Jay and Carlos all shot their hands in the air. Jay dragged down Carlos's arm. F.G called on Jay and he replied with

"C"

F.G nodded but Carlos said

""I was going to say that"

"Nobody cares what you were going to say Carlos"

Said Lizzy joining the wrestling match with Jay and Carlos.

"Boys take that energy to the tourney field and Lizzy take that some where else"

Lizzy pulled a funny face