The Story of Hood Hollow

Nina

No one knows about Ramona's sister. I do, and Raven, and all of out other friends. It's a story no one should know. I never knew the whole entire story.

I hear a knock on my door, and open it to find Ramona. Speak of the fairy. Do you know the story?
"Can you tell me the story about Hood Hollow?" I ask her.
"No, we need to concentrate on the petition!" Ramona exclaimed.
"Please?" I asked again.
"Fine. On Yesterday, Raven and Cerise went to Hood Hollow. That's where Red Riding Hood lives. Anyways the Hoods and the wolves were fighting. Then Raven cast a spell, and a cloud of smoke appeared. The hoods and wolves considered her as a witch and they were about to throw her into a river. Do I have to tell the whole story?" She asked me.
"Yes!" I shouted.
"Fine, they were about to throw her into a river, when Cerise finally showed her wolf side. Everyone was scared. People said that they would have a basket race. Cerise decided to be her own team, and Raven her coach. It was only half way until Raven realized that she would have to steal the most baskets, and be the last Hood to cross the line without dropping baskets. She won of course. The Hoods and the Wolves finally had peace. It was great. Now I can go to Hood Hollow any time I want." Ramona finished.
"Nothing beats a good story." I tell her.
"It is spell-binding." Ramona says. "Come one, let's work on the petition." She tells me.
"How many signatures so far?" I ask her.
"Almost every rebel....." Ramona says, then falls off into a deep sleep, the day is over, the work is done. I go over to my bed. I would have to tell Justine that her roommate feel asleep in my dorm.