The Morning After.

I woke up and found myself in Klaus' bed. I blushed as i remember everything we had done. This felt different. It felt.... good. Klaus' eyes opened and he smiled at me. "Good morning, love." Klaus purred in my ear. "Good morning." I said and got up not bothering to wrap a sheet around myself. Klaus growled from behind me. "I'm taking a shower and i need new clothes." I said. "I have clothes here." Klaus said. I raised my eyebrows in suspicion. "Relax. There my sister's." Klaus explained. "Mmm." I hummed. "I can join you if you want." Klaus said all sexy like. "If you want it come and get it." I said. "Is that an invitation?" Klaus asked. "More like a challenge really." I smirked and stepped into the hot shower. I felt 2 strong arms wrap around me. He kissed the bite he had given me delicately. I turned around in his arms. I gasped as his hands travelled downwards and finally found their target. Klaus smirked at me. I kissed his chest and enjoyed the place and how he was touching me.

Klaus' kissed traced my hips and then went lower. I gasped again. Klaus feels the need to smirk every time i gasp and moan. His hands travelled the rest of my body hungrily. His hands finally resting on my breasts. I moaned in pleasure and was pushed against the shower wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me towards the bedroom. Not caring if we were soaking wet or not. He layed me down and began kissing below my hips. His eyes sparkled with hunger. I nodded slightly before he brought his head up and carefully bit my neck. The feeling was great. It made my head a little fuzzy. I moaned loudly as Klaus started touching down south again. My hands exploring his body and kissing his neck as Klaus 'worked his magic on me', so to speak. I closed my eyes as Klaus kissed me before laying beside me. She is more than a one night stand. Klaus' thought entered my brain. I smiled slightly. "About those clothes....." I said. "You're not leaving are you?" He asked. "Not unless you want me to." I replied. "Stay." Klaus said. "I will. We just need to get dressed." I said. He got up and slipped on his boxers. He opened a drawer and pulled out some clothes. I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I slipped on the skinny jeans and black tee shirt he had given me. I stepped out and Klaus put his shirt on. He layed back down on the bed. I slid in beside him and he pulled me to him. He kissed the top of my head. "Hows your neck?" He asked. "It'll be fully healed in an hour or two." I said. Klaus kissed my neck softly. "You tired?" I asked. He nodded. "Sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." I promised. "Promise?" He asked. "Promise." I smiled. He closed his eyes and let sleep take him.

Klaus opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me. "You're still here." Klaus smiled. "I promised that i would." I reminded. "We really to get out of this bed." I sighed. "I know." Klaus said and pulled me out of the bed before leading me outside. "Where are we going?" I laughed. "Just for a walk." Klaus said. "Mmm-hmm." I said not believing him. He took my hand and we entered Marcel's bar. "Klaus..... if he says one word...." I warned. "He won't." Klaus promised. "Klaus! Rose!" Marcel welcomed us. "Hello Marcel." I said as nice as i could. Marcel smiled at me. "Rose. I need to have a word with my brother. I'll be right back." Klaus said. Marcel's smiled quickly faded as Klaus walked away. "A little birdy told me some interesting things about your ansectors. You're half demon. Thats why you are so strong. You havent broke the curse yet either." Marcel. "And if i do decide to break the curse i will only get stronger." I smirked. "And the first person i would come after is you." I continued. Marcel swallowed and he smiled again as Klaus walked up. "You find your brother?" I asked. "Yeah. We need to talk to him." Klaus said. "Bye Marcel." I said and walked off with Klaus.