Chapter 5 Nooo you take the bed

All the guys had their eyes glued on me when Harry finished his sentence.

Wait hold up, what?

"Oh! Your gonna stay with.. Ha ha nice bro." Said Niall with a huge smug grin on his face. Only one who wasn't getting the flow was Kim.

"Hold on. I never said anything."

I got up from where I was and started backing away from them.

Kim was confused on the little situation and watched as I walked into the hall way.

Harry wants to stay in my room? As if!

I can't... I can't.

"You okay? " speak of the devil and he shall appear. My eyes shoot up to meet a pair of soft blue calm ones. Instantly I'm intrigued.

"Harry, I-"

I couldn't finish because he was already an inch away. His breathing was slow and steady but I could see in his eyes how nervous he was.

"I like you Azzy. Ever since I well... First laid eyes on you." He said carefully, trying hard not to mention me getting hit with the door.

I let out a small grunt, "Harry... Stop." I rested my hand on his chest and gave him a small push so there would be space between us. "We have to stop this."

I couldn't allow myself to face him... I wouldn't be able to handle the pain. The pain I wasn't even sure why it was there.

"Why not Azzy."

I looked away, trying so hard to avoid eye contact.

"Why can't we-"

"Because I'm a nobody Harry!" I snapped. The tears stung at my eyes, but it was true. I was a nobody compared to the famous Harry Styles, nor will I ever be. He could have any girl in the world! Any girl celebrity that was ten times prettier... I'm just a 17 year old girl with accurate grades at school and who has only one friend thats a guy because we've been best friends since 2nd grade.

My statement left Harry speechless. I could see the bang of rejection lurk in his eyes. "Azzy... You are someone. Don't you ever say you're a nobody. You are what makes my heart beat at a impulsive rate, and I like it. I like to have adrenaline pump in my blood. I like..." He stepped closer and brushed my hair away that cascaded over my eye with his thumb. The touch let alone it self was electrifying. "... Being this close to you."

I could see his lips part and saw how many invisible lines were on the curve of his lips. The color and shape It was. How kissable they looked...

"I know you feel it to Azzy." His hand took hold of mine and placed it over his chest, "You feel the same way. You just don't bring yourself to accept it."

With that, he let my hand drop and walked back into the room. But before leaving he turned around and smiled "I guess I'll have to help you accept it." And winked.

That boy is something else.

It was close to midnight and mother wasn't going to be home yet. Louis, Zayn, and Niall had all decided too go in the guest room and get some shut eye. Liam stayed for a bit since Kimberly fell asleep in his arms, but the red in his eyes told me he was beyond exhausted.

Harry was sat next to me watching the television while playing with the tips of my hair. He kept saying how "smooth" and "soft" my hair was and how he wants to marry it someday... Weird I know.

Once and a while, I'd watch as Kim would snuggle up closer to Liam. It almost seemed like watching a cub cuddle closer to her momma bear. The sight was adorable and down right cute, but disturb the cub and you'll get the full wrath of the mom.

"Hey Liam." I softly spoke. His red eyes turned to me and saw the small effort he put in to give me a weak smile. He didn't say anything, only nodded telling me I got his attention. "You can take Kimberly to her bed so you can gets some rest as well."

He nodded in agreement, "good idea."

Pulling her closer to him, he got up and started to walk to her room slowly.

I watch them both disappear in darkness.

"Hey will you look at that... We're alone." I jump up startled at the soft whisper in my ear. I turn to find an amused Harry. My eyes locked onto his lips and didn't look away. Who can have such perfect lips! God I swear...

"Do it." He says with confidence.

I wasn't entirely sure what he was talking about.. But if he was talking about...

"Do it Azzy. Kiss me. I know your craving it." The smile itself was provoking.

"All I'm craving for is a good night sleep" with that being said, I turn my attention towards the television. The brightness was hurting my eyes but the stare Harry was giving me from beside me was killing me.

"Let's go to bed then." I didn't even notice his face buried in the crook of my neck. He planted small kisses on my neck, which was all bad. My neck was my absolute weak spot. And he found it in an instant.

I rolled my neck a bit back giving him more access to it. I don't know why I'm doing this...

His kisses became more hungry as he started to suck on my neck. The pleasure shot up my nervous system and had me close my eyes to savor it a bit longer. When he finished, he started planting kisses up my jaw line. He stopped when he kissed the corner of my lips. God he was so close. I could taste the mint of his breath. Intoxicating indeed.

"Just say the word."

I cracked a smile and decided to frustrate him a bit ,"the word."

He gave me "are-you-serious" look which had me giggling.

"I'm serious."

I broke out into yet another grin, "Hi serious, I'm Azzy." God this is just to easy.

He rolled his eyes and sunk deeper into the couch "What am I going to do with you Azzy."

I decided to keep joking with him, "you could carry me to my bed room and sing me a lullaby." My grin didn't wash off my face... That is until I saw him returning the same grin.

Oh no.

Seconds later he got up, "What are you doin-"

Too late. I was already up in his arms being carried away into my room. "Harry! Put me down!" I yelled at him. In a whispered toned surely. Didn't wanna wake up the whole neighborhood at this moment.

I didn't have time to complain again before he answered, "as you wish." And laid me down on my bed.

The flush on my face didn't go away and I couldn't take it off. I didn't know how and knew I couldn't.

"Now... I did say I'd be sleeping in your room since the guest room is a bit too crowded at this moment so... I guess I'm taking the floor."

I looked at him as if he were crazy. He can't sleep on the floor! I have wooden floors! He'll freeze to death with how cold it is !!

"No. No way. You are not sleeping on the floor. Here." I sat up from my bed and patted it "you can sleep on my bed. You are the guest after all ."

Harry only shook his head roughly towards me, "yeah, no. I'm the guest and I choose the floor." He crossed his arms over his chest and gave me a challenging look.

I sighed, "I guess there's no other choice then." I laid back down and patted the empty space next to me . "There's enough room for the both of us. "

He grinned as if he just won the battle, but I put my hand up, "Just no touching. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." He said before laying down next to me. I felt the side dip a bit as he laid on my bed.

I got under he covers and snuggled up in it, facing the opposite side of Harry.

"Goodnight Azzy." He said in a hushed tone.

I smiled "Night Harry." And drifted into a blissful sleep.