ch....whatev#thisis

I was walking around the back of the school since I got here early, like I always do. I liked to sit back here and look at the forest while listening music and once in a while even reading.

Ever since I had that dream last night I had a feeling just a really weird feeling, I dont know if I could describe it as a good feeling or a bad feeling.

I sat down against the willow tree -lost in thought.

I felt someone sit down next to me and a warm tingly feeling spread through me.

"hey look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I dont even know you and I came into your house, " Jacob sincerely apologized.

Now I just felt bad .

I quickly got out my notepad and wrote

um. its okay im sorry I snapped at you you were just trying to help me.

"no really, I'm sorry. .. I was wondering - uh t-there is a c-carnival tomorrow night. .. do you , you know. . wanna go with me?" he asked me while stuttering.

I couldnt hold it in, I giggled.. I started giggling like a gay unicorn on steroids.

I could see a faint tinge of pink on his cheecks while he rubbed the back of his neck.

hey don't worry

*giggle

I would love to

I wrote to him...

this sure as hell was gonna be an interesting night. . I only remember going to the fair once. .. with my sister.

°•○●□■☆★♡♥◇¤°•○●□■☆★★♡♥◇◆¤°•●□♡♥

ok ok I know THIS WAS SOO SHORT!
I just felr like I needed to update.. even
if it was 1/2 a page...
ill try to update often so that if its short u have something to read. ... OMG u guys r soo sweet when u comment ♥ I honestly suck at writing but well um just yah...

SHE HAS A SISTER *GASP*

I