Part 15

sanyukta so wanted to tell her dad that randhir wasnt a normal husband to her , but she knew this piece of news will circle system tornado in her dad's system , and will result in something catastrophic , so she kept mum, and did all what she was asked to do.

randhir usually skipped staying at home and would remain outside owing to his national tours , randhir remained updated with her whereabouts via his attendants.

"provide ur maam with whatever she asks for , make sure she isnt sleeping with an empty stomach " the attendants had his firm instructions , thus fulfilling his promise of providing sanyukta with all the luxuries a shekhawat daughter in law was ought to have , randhir never thought how she must be feeling without her husband around ..

randhir drowned himself more into his work , thus keeping up with his loyalty with ishani ...

there sanyukta was tired of eating , sleeping , sketching , and re repairing almost all the electrical appliances of their mansion , her cupboard tsunamied with designer fresh clothes , and once a shopaholic

sanyukta was bored of shopping ,
she wasnt much bothered cause of his indifference but yes she felt want of someone to talk to ... even the servants were darn professional with her , well they were supposed to be ...like that ...

all were friends were either married or abroad ..

so basically she was darn bored ... it was a week past her marriage , randhir wasnt yet home , harsh never interfered tween them , well randhir was much a stone to listen to any damn soul ...

it was a normal night at the shekhawat mansion , randhir purposely walked inside their mansion arch late at night only to catch sanyukta sobbing loudly , he cringed at her sight and ran to reach her.

" hey sanyukta " he touched her shoulder to find here crowded with a heap of tissue crap , and a sobbing sanyukta , " rishi died .... shit !!! i wont watch this show ever how can they kill him like this " she blabbered on her own ...

with her gaze pinned to that star plus showing airing on the TV

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS