White is for Virgins x (46 Chapters)

Written by: ToutesLesNuits 

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Book has parts that were taken down for copyright reasons since it's being/ or is published.

Description:

Emery Price was perfectly fine with being wallpaper. In fact, she applauded the idea. There was nothing she wanted more than to get through her senior year unnoticed, distraction-free, with high honors and an acceptance letter to a prestigious university. Fox Evans, gorgeous and irresponsible, is the playboy that blurred her perfectly-planned vision. With his dirty jokes, dashing smirk, and notorious reputation he unintentionally kills any chances of Emery being a mere paper background.

The handsome devil does so much damage she can't even pass for a plain old carpet or a dim lamp in the corner of the room. Though as time passes, she minds less and less. While balancing volunteer work with the American Red Cross, a job at the local Daycare center, and her schoolwork, Emery manages to: form a budding friendship with Fox Evans, deal with her parents' unhappy marriage, and help her friends through their plethora of problems.

An overwhelming year commences as Emery tries to keep up with life, spouting optimism and smiles to those in need. But when she finally manages to think about herself, there is little but pessimism and fear to be found.

What’s a girl got to do?