The Blood Journal

The Blood Journal

AN: This is my first story so... fingers crossed! I would love comments on absolutely anything (but I do prefer nice ones obviously ;) hehe)... although I must tell you now that I do not care for comments on spelling mistakes.

I don't really mind about the votes thing because I'm not too sure of what they are for, but if someone could tell me please do so!

I love to hear from you!

Xx The Devious Angel

My Dearest Journal,

It brings me grief to say that I have stepped into a truly horrid beginning of something wretched and foul. I came to find that my stupidity has sealed me into a deal that I have no way to describe.

It seems now that every time I sleep, I awaken a great evil that I do not understand. Through his eyes I must watch him do as he pleases, but the words I wish to scream I simply cannot utter. The actions I wish to take never make a move, for I cannot even flinch. And so watch is all that I am able to do, because I have no eyelids to close.

So I hope that this journal shall keep me sane, I hope that it will in fact BE my sanity.

I vow to keep these records and take them to my grave, he must never know of it. I only dream that someday one will descend the stairs into the deepest, darkest caverns of the earth. It will be there. Because I know for a fact that both my body and soul is destined to be damned to the depths of hell, where only the bravest of hearts shall be able to pry it from my cold, dead hands

And the devil always has been a coward.

***

Music blared as the party roared on. Teenagers, some danced in the heat of moment, other s were either drunkenly passed out in space around the yard or very close to it.

A couple around the age of seventeen sat on the roof, absent mindedly starring at the stars. A cloud of smoke surrounded them, leaving the stench of marijuana lingering on their clothes. The girl lazily rested her head, eyes closed, on the shoulder of the boy who was surveying the party scene below.

A pair of eyes glowed in the shadows of a tree not far from the party house, watching. They were bright and alert, almost catlike, they were also green, emerald green, the colour of jealousy. They flicked to a young teen juggling empty beer bottles to try and entertain, no, impress, a group of girls. Suddenly a glinting white smile flashed below the dazzling eyes.

Then everything went horribly wrong.

The juggling didn't seem to be impressing the girls, so the teen changed tactics. "Hey girls! You wanna see how far I can throw this bottle?" He said, smiling arrogantly and flexing his muscles, almost losing his balance because of all the alcohol he had consumed. A pretty, petite blonde fluttered her eyelashes at the teen boy, oohing and aahing at his strength. "Okay then cutie, show us watcha got."

The boy's drunken mind was not properly paying attention as to where he was aiming, but he felt a pull to the direction of the roof. He took his stance, and then fired. The glass bottle shot through the air, high up over the roof....

And smashed into the face of an unsuspecting boyfriend sitting in a cloud of thick smoke. A piercing scream from the horror stricken girlfriend broke through the thumping music, hushing everyone but the voice on the C.D. The victim of the bottle wavered, then fell forward and rolled down and off the roof, crashing to his death.