An Old Friend

That night, the rest of the Akatsuki had an important mission to do. So, I was left with the one known as “Tobi”. He had an orange swirly mask, and had a….. ‘different’ personality. But there was always something off about him, but I just can’t tell what. “Hi!” He yelled while running into my room. I was just reading a book I found in Pein’s drawers. I thought it looked interesting, so I picked it up. I turned to him, nodded, then looked back at my read. Then, next thing I knew, the book is being removed from my hands. I look up at Tobi who is studying the book closely.

“Hey… Isn’t this Leader-sama’s book?” I stared up at him, not knowing what to say. Then he changed the subject by getting in my face and saying, “Tobi never got friend’s name!” I couldn’t say  anything, so I just held up my hands and made the number six. “..Six? Friend’s name is Six?” I nodded.

“Six-chan!!!” I sighed, really regretting I ever told him my name. He followed me into the T.V room, and sat down with me on the couch. By now, I was really ignoring everything he was saying, and I think he noticed, because then his voice changed. He said, “It’s not nice to ignore people, Number 6.” I jumped, then looked at him. How did he know the name I went by? I only told him six…. “Oh, so now I have your attention.” He said, with a deeper voice. 

I gasped as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head closer to his. I struggled against his grip, but it was no use.  Then he pulled my closer and whispered in my ear, “Don’t move.” I grit my teeth and still tried to get him off. He only pulled my hair harder, which made me wince. Then, he forced my head down, along with my body, to where I was laying on the couch on my back. “That should be good enough….” He mumbled, but still allowing me to hear.

I held me down with just his hands, even though I was using all of my body strength to get out of his grasp. I he leaned down over me, my small fragile body in comparison to his. His face got close to mine, and he whispered, “Now, listen to what I have to say. I want you to give Orochimaru a message for me.” My eyes grew wide. How does he know all of this? Unless somebody told him… But that’s unlikely….

“Tell him,” and he got real close to my ear, “that the game is over. I’ve captured his Knight.” Chess? Why is he talking about Chess? A gave him a scowl anyway, beckoning for him to get off me. Then, he moved his mask to where his lips where showing. He leaned in closer, and planted his lips on to mine.

It took me a while to actually realize what the hell was happening. I pushed him off me, but he just leaned back a little. He had a crooked smile, something I never thought I would see on Tobi’s face. I made one of my hands free, and tore the mask off his head. 

My eyes are definitely playing tricks on me. This is impossible. “M…Madara-” I covered my mouth. His smile just widened. “Wow, your voice is exactly how I imagined it.” I turned my head, still unsure I was awake. He perched his fingers on my chin and turned my head to face his once again. “How lucky I am to have run into my old friend.” He said. I made a “Ch..” sound, and spat in his face. He wiped it off, then pulled me up. I was in the position of sitting in his lap now. He pulled my head back, which was very painful.

“Now now, don’t need to get to excited.” He said through his smirk. He put his mouth over my neck, and kissed it gently. His mouth trailed over mine again, but I pushed him off once more. I didn’t realize that tears were streaming down my face. I wiped them and jumped off of him. “Why do you seem to be shocked? You knew this encounter would happen sooner or later.” He moved towards me, and I could really tell how tall he was now.

He stroked my hair, and kissed my forehead. “Wh-What do you want?” I managed to mumble. He chuckled softly. “I want to continue what we’ve started.” “We never started anything.” “Hm.” He kissed me again, but with more force this time. I pushed him away, and ran to my room. Once I was in, I locked the door. At this point, I felt very pathetic. I can’t keep running away from my past anymore. I have to fight.