Arranged Marriage With My Teacher. [StudentxTeacher]

I came from a family of three older sisters: Aquamarine, Jewels, and Ruby. As I watched each of them disappear. They'd be taken out of school, sent abroad, and brought back as wives. When I was 14 my mother showed me a photo of the man I'd been promised to since I was eight years old. I refused to marry him, and for that I was abused, physically and mentally - my sisters told me I would give my dad a heart attack, or my mum would get cancer if I kept fighting them.

At 15, they locked me in my room until I agreed to the marriage. I took an overdose as a protest, and my sister refused to get me medical attention. They wore me down. My friends at the time were concentrating on parties, and having fun. Of course I wasn't allowed to socialise, even before being locked away.

At 16, I dropped out of school and I had a boyfriend at the time, secretly. I met him at a party, the only party i've gotten away with going too.

I saw my sisters suffer horrific domestic violence. Each time they were hurt, I'd go with my mother to talk to them. I thought we were going to rescue them, but instead my mother would lecture them about being better wives. They'd be sitting there with broken ribs. Or bruises everywhere. Eventually, I stopped going with her and couldn't bare seeing them like that.

I watched my wedding plans as if from above and then, aged 16, I ran away with my boyfriend. We went to Ohio and slept in parks and hostels. The police tracked me down, and made me ring home.

My mother answered.

She told me I was dishonoured, shamed, a prostitute. She told me from that day I was dead to her. By disowning me, my mother had won the respect of the community. I missed my family terribly. I'd drive down their street at night to see my dad walking back from the foundry where he worked.

Ever since that day, i've lived with my grandmother, the only one alive and that actually found what my parents did, wrong. Atleast my mom. My dad was too busy working to ever have a conversation with me or my sisters, to care enough.

Thankfully my grandmother lives in Arizona. Far from Michigan. Where my old life, was.

I broke up with my boyfriend before i came here, and before I knew it, my mom came to visit.

----------------------------------------------------

3 months later... (September)

"What is she doing here?" I hissed, as I slowly walked down the stairs. I was just getting ready for the first day of school. When I heard my grandmother talking with someone. I thought she was on the phone, but I heard another female voice, the only one I didn't plan on hearing ever, again..

"Sweetie, don't talk to your mother like that. I didn't raise you to be impolite, did I?"

I nodded towards my grandmother.

"Now, I have to go water my garden. You two should catch-up." she persuaded, and left to the backyard. I sighed, and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Might as well get THIS over with." I mumbled.

My mother sat down across from me, and tried grabbing my hands. But I pulled them back, and just looked down.

"Listen, I don't have much time. But I felt like I personally, needed to tell you, and fast, honey." she started. Great, now what did she want ME to do.

I was doing just fine here.. I'm going back to school, to finish. I work a weekend job. And I actually have a few neighborhood friends.

"Just get straight to the point!" I was losing my patience. And plus, I didn't want to be late on my first day of school. Jake, our next-door neighbor, and my first friend here was giving me a lift. And I felt that that would be and hopefully, soon.

"Well, your father and I went to a cruise this summer, and when we got back, we started to feel a bit iffy. So, we both went to the doctors to get checked out. Once we did, we couldn't believe it ourselves-" she was caught off by a door closing.

"Emerald! I'm here, let's goooo!"

Jake was here, and I was glad he was. Then again, he came at the right and wrong time.

My mother faced the front door hallway, and a brown haired, blue-eyed, six'three boy standed right against the wall, smirking. But once he saw my mother, his smirk grew confused.

And this is what I was hoping this meeting, would never happen. Great.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Cliffhanger! Yes, i know, terrible me. BUT, you'll be glad i left it here, because next chapter has much more, bwahahaa ^__^

well, i will probably post more later today, till then 'ta 'ta for neeeow! :3

OH! if there are ANY mistakes, let me know! i didn't proofread this... nbd :)