Chapter17:I Can't

Un-cry these tears,I cried so many nights,un-break my heart, my heart....

-"UnBreak My Heart" Toni Braxton

*Seven POV*

It has been official a month that Chresanto and I are not together.

Heaven forgot to tell me that loving a boy like Chresanto hurt.I'm not eating well.I'm going to sleep early.I looked completely different.Sometime I don't even recognize my self.I'm a different Seven.Every time I do something I'm always crying. I can't even remember what I did with Chresanto when we were togther.I'm always wearing Chresanto tshirt that still smell like him and his boxer shorts.My hair was now light brown she completely straight.I looked like New New from ATL when Rashad broke up with her.My eyes was puffy and swollen and red.

It was already 6 pm and i'm in bed ready to go to sleep."Say Goodbye" by Chris Brown was playing lowly.Its official I'm lost in love and I don't know know who is Seven Smith anymore.

"Seven.." My sister open the door but all the way.I hallways light shined into my room.I didn't answer her, I began crying again.She came into the room and she close the door behind of her.She was walking over to me and I heard her breathing like she is having a asthma attack,she was almost 9 months pregnant.She sat down on the edge on my bed.

"Seven, please call or talk to Chresanto."

Tears filled my throat and I wipe them away before I said anything.

"No."

"Why?"

"Cuz he didn't even like me,he was using me.He just wanted to have sex with me Heaven.He did the same thing that daddy did to my mother." I said

"Chresanto love you Seven,And your not mommy and he's not daddy.Daddy didn't break up with mommy for no reason.Mommy and daddy's relationship is not our problem."

"I just can't talk to him, not now, I can't."

I heard banging on my door and Heaven got up and open the door.

"Seven, ya homeboy here to see you." Kevin said

"Who?" I questioned

"Chresanto is here, I told him that I don't like the fact that he broke your heart and he got you crying around here and you haven't been eating well.And I also told him that you go to bed around six or seven o clock.I asked him to leave twice but dad stop him from leaving. He luck that I didn't punch him in his face." Kevin said. My dad never left to go to LA yet until I got better and until the baby is born.

"Seven come on down and talk to him." My dad screamed.

"I told him that you pass out a week ago because you been crying alot and you haven't eat in a while and that the church ladies came and pray for you and you ain't even better yet.But I asked him to leave and he ain't leave yet.But I got you sis, if you want me to put him in check I'll do it for you." Kevin yelled.

"Shut the hell up!" I screamed.-"Nobody came and pray for me. And tell him I said to leave and go home."

I did pass out but my mother prayed for me.

"You tell him yourself." Kevin said

"Please go and talk to him Seven." Heaven pleaded

I wipe my face and fix my hair.My eyes were swollen.I stepped out of my room and went downstairs.When he saw me his face lit up.I step up to him and fold my hands.

"You look really pretty."Chresanto said.

"Lies you tell." Kevin said as him and my dad busted out laughing.-"She look like a crack head that just came out of rehab." Kevin said

"Stop Kevin!!" Heaven barked.I walked over to Kevin.

"Shut the hell up, I would slap the shit outta you!" I screamed

"I'm not scared of you Seven, don't get mad at me because your ex is here checking up on you." Kevin said

"Shut up Kevin!!!" I pushes him and then my mother came downstairs.

"What's going on?" my mother barked.-"Oh hi Chresanto." she said

"Hi Ms Joy." Chresanto said and I can hear some sadness in his voice.

"How is mom?"

"She's good."

My mother winked at me.

"Seven go upstair and talk to Chresanto and you mister Kevin come here so I can talk to you."

I nodded and went upstair to my room and Chresanto followed me.I close the door behind of us.

"So how you been...?" he asked.Nigga don't you see me? Don't you see how I look?

"Nothing."

"Nah real talk tho, do you want us to over forreal?" he asked

"Chresanto if you haven't notice, it has been a month that we broke up."

"Oh um so do you want me to leave forever?" he asked

"Who said that I wanted you to leave?"

"You did."

"Ohh.." I said

"Seven," he paused."Im sorry for hurting you.Im sorry Shawty."

I didn't had any respond.

"I feel your pain, and I'm punishing myself because of it." he said

"Chresanto I need time."

"How much time do you need?"

"I don't know yet."

"Well um hear me out here.Im here for you and I really want to be with you.Just tell me when you ready to be my girl again." he went in his back pockets."Prom is coming up and I got us the tickets and I was hoping you will go with me and my colors are gold and black if you wanna go." he said

I keep my straight face on and he knew that he was really hurting me.He place a ticket in my hand.

"Just in case you come, I gave you the ticket." he said as he open my door and I walked downstairs behind of him.The tears was filling up in my eyes.He stopped my the door and he looked back and stroked my hai behind if my ear and he gave me a kiss.

"Seven, I was the one that gives a shit about.I was hoping that you would replace my dad because I have my mom and now I lost the best girl that I ever had in my life." Tears filled down his face and I wipe them awayI wanted to him but I'm like nah.

"See you some other time Shawty." he left out of my house and I went upstair crying my eyes out.I love Chresanto.