Chapter 3

"Austin Carter Mahone!"

my mom must of found out I ditched school.

"Yes?"

"Get down here right now mister!"

I walked out of my room and started to head down the stairs. I didn't' want to hear this right now. I didn't wanna deal with any of this.

I wanted it all to end

My mom was watitng at the end of the stairs with her arms crossed firmly. She looked angry and dissapointed.

"Why did you leave school?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act stupid with me Austin. Why did you leave school?"

"Because mom."

"Because what?"

"Mom, I miss her. You don't understand mom. I miss her a lot..she was my everything. She was the reason I would get up and go to school. She was the love of my life."

I was on the verge of tears

"Honey I-"

"You sent me to that school full of emptiness, How can you do that. How did you feel like when dad died? Depressed right? You felt like it was the end of the world, you didnt wanna leave or do anything am i right."

my mom was speechless

finally she parted her lips letting her tears escape her eyes swinging her arms around me pulling me close to her.

"I'm so so sorry Austin, I-I didn't know you felt like this." She cried into my shoulder.

I put my arms around my mom hugging her tightly she finally understood what I've been trying to tell her since you left.

"Mom, never forget that I love you."

"I will never sweetie." she finally let go of me wiping her tears away walking into the kitchen.

I started to walk up the stairs when my mom called my name again

'Yes?"

"I'm gonna pull you out of school."