Chapter Nine

I AM SO SORRY IT WAS AGES PLEASE DON'T KILL ME
So I've had real bad writers block lately (obviously) and I need to sort out the storyline so I apologise for all the humongous delays- I know how anoying it is when peple don't update and you forget the storyline! But thankyou so much for your patience and for tolerating me :))

80 votes for chapter 10!

http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

---------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------- JAI'S POV --------------------------

"It was just a huge mis-understanding okay? You're the girl for me Ella," I heard Beau plead, they were on the balcony in front of the window that separated he front from Ella's bedroom. I rubbed my tired eyes and discovered I was in Ella's bed. Beau was begging for her to forgive him I gathered. She wasn't going to. She was stupid if she did, he cheated on her for god's sake.

"Don't ever do anything like that to me again." I heard Ella say. She sounded exasperated. I looked throuh the blinds. Beau was holding her in a tight hug. He closed his eyes as he rocked her slightly. Anger washed over me as I realised what was happening. Ella had taken him back. How could she do that if she loved me? I heard the front door open and Ella walk back into her room.

"Who was that?" I played dumb.

"Beau." she said as though nothing was wrong.

"What happened?"

"I'm giving him another chance she looked at me with her tired eyes. She looked sickly from all the late nights and crying. But she was still beautiful to me. Had she forgotten about last night?

"Ella you can't take him back," I yelled. Ella jumped slightly at my change of tone.
"I thought you said you loved me?" I got up walking slowly towards her.

"I love you as a friend." she lied.

"Cut the bullshit!" I spat. I saw the fear in her eyes as she backed away, it wasn't until her back was against the wall and my body only inches away from hers that she spoke.

"Jai stop you're scaring me," she said starting to fret. I looked down at her pretty face and my heart melted. I wrapped her in my arms, her head against my shoulder.
"I can't let him go." she spoke referring to Beau. I cringed but continued to comfort her.

"It's alright, I'm sorry." I stroked the jet black waves of her hair. Ella let go of me and wiped her eyes.
"Do you want me to go?" I asked sheepishly. Ella stared at the ground and nodded slightly.

"Sorry," She told me as I hugged her goodbye.

"It's no worries El." I took her hands in mine and demanded eye contact.
"Just promise me you won't do anything stupid, ok." I said firmly. Ella looked back down but I wasn't giving up. "Ok?" I squeeqed her hands.

"Okay." Ella whispered. I looked back at her one last time before walking out. I walked at a quick pace across the road to my house. I got in to find Beau and Luke standing in the kitchen.

"What the fuck did you do!?" I yelled as I pushed Beau in the chest.

"Back off Jai! I don't know what you're talking about!" Beau defended himself.

Luke tried to intefere between us to stop us from fighting. I didn't want a fight. I just wanted to set my brother straight. If Ella was going to choose Beau, I respected her decision. And even though I didn't agree or understand it, I was going to make sure that Beau was going to look after her like she deserved.

"Ella, you prick!" I was furious.

"We sorted it out it's none of your business!" Beau squinted in disbelief. He was right. I exhaled loudly with impatience.