Chapter 1: Camryn

(Camryn in the media box)

Camryn is a 17 year old girl who goes to Hollywood High School in Los Angeles, California. She is a Junior in school and she had an ex named Nate who goes to this school.

Nate cheated on Camryn so many times and Camryn would go back to him and he would do the same thing again and again

Nate cheated on Camryn so many times and Camryn would go back to him and he would do the same thing again and again. Camryn got tierd of it and just gave up. She lost all of her trust through out this whole thing. After the break up, she fell into depression. She felt ugly and unloved and she wanted to feel like her and Nate at the beginning, but nobody was there for her.

Morning Time:
@7:00am

My alarm went off playing Wake Up by Fetty Wap

I got up, took a shower and put on:

I didn't know why but I was feeling camo today

I didn't know why but I was feeling camo today. I put on a little make up and heades downstairs where my mom and dad were and waited on my best friend Alyssa or Ali. While I waiting, I ate some breakfast which consisted of an apple and a granola bar. My parents were the best lawyers and were always traveling. My mom is Rhianna and my dad is Chris Brown.

Chris: Babygirl, me and your mom have to go to New York for court. We should be back in 2 weeks. We won't be here when you get back home.

R: With that being said we are putting $7,000 in your bank account for you to spend. And... (gets interrupted)

Cam: Don't spend it all on the mall... yeah I know. (Horn honks) and there's my ride. Bye ma. Bye dad. (Kisses them on the cheek)

Chris/R: Bye!!!

~Outside

Cam: Hey Ali!!!!!

Ali: Hey Cam!!!!!

Cam: My parents aren't gonna be home so u want come over and stay at my house for 2 weeks?

Ali: Sure. We just have to go back to my house to get clothes.

Cam: Alright
(The girls head to school)