Chapter 13: Other Questions.

Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto. BWAHAHAHAHHAHA im post poning...

OTHER THINGS!! Like the Chapter Name was originally 

The Answer.

IM CHANGING THT TO NEXT CHAP!!!   So basically ITS NOT A filler its just a thingy to tell u Kitara's feelings on teh whole situation xD... Hope u ENJOYS!!!! Well kinda her feelings.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13 ( Lol Chapter Roxas! Geddit? ): Other Questions.

Ayame's P.O.V.

' Should I go back?' I asked myself. ' If I did I might leave Kitara here. I don't want that. Maybe I can convince her. No that won't work. I'll just have to ask her.'

" Sasuke?" I asked. His eyes were hopeful, " I'll get back to you on that answer, ok?" I smiled sheepishly.

" Ok." he replied.

Then I left the scene for 'home'.

~ Kitara's House ~

" Hey Kitara?" I asked as I entered the door.

" Yeah, kiddo?" she replied. She was in the kitchen fixing up dinner as I walked in.

" Can I go back to Konoha?" I asked.

She was surprised. There was a look in her eyes that confused me. What emotion was that?

" Uhmm. Do you really want to go back?" she asked quietly.

" Yeah, I do. But do you want to come too? I mean I can ask Sasuke and everything!" I said.

There was a silence. It scared me. What is going through your head Ki-chan?

" I don't know."  was her answer.

I dropped the subject and went to my bedroom.

Kitara's P.O.V. 

Aw kiddo. If only you told me you had a sibling, then I would have been prepared. I don't know what to say. I hope your brother stays here in the Land of Waves long enough. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM NOT GOOD AT CLIFFHANGERS OK!!!!! Frankly I SUCK! at them :P sooo U KNO THE DRILL!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

and

LIKE

If u want too :) 

Ur fave author person (possibilly xD) and MAYB friend :) Lone =^.^=